At the moment, what's your fave gloss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urban Decay's Lip Gunk in Gash
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I'm so sad --- MAC pulled their Lustreglass from stores/counters!
icon_sad.gif
A rep told me that the packaging is being re-designed to be more sturdy (apparently the screw caps kept breaking on the tubes). I guess I'll have to use what I have sparingly for the next few months. *sigh*....

I just hate when that happens or when they discontinue a color.
rolleyes.gif
cool.gif

So many to choose from, but I'd have to say right now that my favorite gloss is Loreal Color Juice in Strawberry Smoothie.

I like lipstick more than gloss but I do put Mac C-Thru lipglass over all my lipsticks! Helps to tone down the shade and add a tad of shine.

Well, the one I end up using the most is Lancome Juicy Tube in Sun Bronze. It goes with EVERYTHING, I love the feel and it lasts on your lips. I haven't been using gloss as much though since becoming enamored of Maybelline Moisture Extreme. It is rather a lipstick/gloss hybrid. True love! (For now...)

amazingly suprised by my current favorite nude gloss (very pale looking) ELF soothing gloss in chai and Almay in wine.

My favorite is Lip Fusion in Fresh, which is a coral sort of color with a tiny hint of shimmer. It's supposed to be a lip plumper, but I just think it is a great lip conditioner and gloss...and it smells yummy - like oranges!:icon_love

I'm also really loving Stila Winter Soiree, which comes with three lip colors, three glosses, a brush, and a handy mirror. The packaging is so cute too!

Latest posts

Back