Att: FacesbyNiki!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dinner's harmless Niki. I was in the same boat a year ago, but he moved to Las Vegas. If you enjoy his company, go for it, but I can totally see where you're coming from.

BTW, you're stunning.

OMG Niki! You are so pretty! Glad we can finally see you now!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm also for going w/ Jason!! At least you two are already friends, so there won't be any awkward silences!!
tongue.gif

Thanks everyone! Now stop it..
icon_redface.gif
I look dazed and confused in that picture. LOL But I have to admit after a night of clubbin my make up did look great!

I am going to go to dinner with him. He is a great guy. I am just so worried about the age difference. But I will keep you guys posted.
icon_smile.gif

I can totally understand. For now, just have fun. You guys make a great couple.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki Thanks everyone! Now stop it..
icon_redface.gif
I look dazed and confused in that picture. LOL But I have to admit after a night of clubbin my make up did look great!
I am going to go to dinner with him. He is a great guy. I am just so worried about the age difference. But I will keep you guys posted.
icon_smile.gif

I think having similiar values is one of the most important things to consider, although maturity is a factor too. But I agree with Gail -- just have fun and see what develops. You already have a strong friendship connection, which is the best foundation. Keep us posted!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

iam loving the new avatar and best of luck with your dinner date
icon_wink.gif
make sure to fill us all in on what happened!

Originally Posted by Jennifer iam loving the new avatar and best of luck with your dinner date
icon_wink.gif
make sure to fill us all in on what happened! ditto!

Originally Posted by Jennifer am loving the new avatar and best of luck with your dinner date
icon_wink.gif
make sure to fill us all in on what happened!
yes, I will keep everyone posted.
icon_smile.gif

Back