Attention UD Primer Potion Users

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Read this tip on another board. I've never used UD PP before so I cant answer questions but basically what I read is:

Pull out the little plastic insert inside the tube when you think it's empty and there's loads more product inside! Just pull it out with tweezers

So girls, try it before you throw out your UD Primer Potion bottles!

OOpsie me! Yup Sofia.. UD is Urban Decay
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Read this tip on another board. I've never used UD PP before so I cant answer questions but basically what I read is:

Pull out the little plastic insert inside the tube when you think it's empty and there's loads more product inside! Just pull it out with tweezersSo girls, try it before you throw out your UD Primer Potion bottles!

Ooooh - I must try this!!!
icon_eek.gif

Do it, do it, do it!! And come back & let us know what happens
biggrin.gif

Thanks Laura. I had a feeling it was Urban Decay, but with so many brands out today, you just never know.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Do it, do it, do it!! And come back & let us know what happens
biggrin.gif
Am I gonna mess it up by doing this now? LOL I'm always the ginnuea pig! lol
icon_redface.gif
But being my 2nd tube in 1 1/2 months seems like its almost out already - I'll do it for the POWER OF MUT!!! LOL

Be right back with my findings! LOL

Have you thrown away your first one already? I wouldnt try it til you think its gone Janelle in case you mess up.. I dont wanna take responsibility!!

Originally Posted by Sofia Thanks Laura. I had a feeling it was Urban Decay, but with so many brands out today, you just never know.
icon_smile.gif
No worries Sofia. I know exactly what you mean.. BB is the one that confuses me coz I don’t know if its Bonne Belle or Bobbi Brown!

Pull it out with tweezers my a$$!!! I can't get the damn thing out!!!... ugh - I'll keep trying!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Have you thrown away your first one already? I wouldnt try it til you think its gone Janelle in case you mess up.. I dont wanna take responsibility!! Well I exchanged the 1st one for the 2nd one - b/c I thought I got a bad batch... but it's only a liner, so I don't know how it could mess it up - but with me... anything's possible! lol
icon_redface.gif
I just can't get it out!
icon_rolleyes.gif

ugh - this thing is IMPOSSIBLE to get out!!! I'm chewing away at the edge with cuticle nippers b/c the tweezes just slip off - so I'm trying to use the clippers to grip it, but it just ends up cutting it... gggrrr

LMAO! Keep going Janelle.. Look throw it over to me & i'lll try *ROTFLMAO*

I'm a UD Primer Potion virgin but I just ordered my first tube from Sephora. I'll have to keep this tip in mind!

Eureeka!!! We've hit the Mother- Load!!!Holy cow!!! After a year of tugging, ripping and mutilating, I finally got it out!! HOLY COW There's a lot in there now!!! You can get the wand to the sides and there's tons!!! What moron put that in there in the first place!?!?! well I guess it's to keep the wand clean, b/c I have primer potion all over the handle now too! But ya know what... WHO CARES!!! Woo Hoo!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

After all the struggle.... here's the "After" wand - as opposed to the "Before" which had nothing on it! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura BINGO! That's bloody fantastic, aint it! Simply Mah-Ve-lous!!!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back