ATTN: All Users- Wake UP!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One of our members, GlossAddict, has some really cool stuff. Please notice! I think that a special note is warranted here! She has all kinds of high end makeup to swap, an Ebay store that sells a lot of the makeup that we have reviewed here, and is ready and willing to deal! Who wants to swap or buy SUPERB products from NARS, MAC, Estee Lauder, Prescriptives, and more!!!? The prices are ExCeLlEnT!
0011image7.jpg

No this is not an advertisement, this is a wake up call.

Check out her swap items! I just read about this:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post19801 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD noWrap>GlossAddict <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->
user_online.gif
<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_19801", true); </SCRIPT>

ranklr2.gif

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: May 2004

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->I Wanna Swap

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Does anyone possibly, maybe, want to swap for any of the following?

MAC Printout Brush Set in PInk BNIB

MAC Printout Warm Eye Palette BNIB

MAC Printout Warm Lip Palette BNIB

NARS Orgasm BNIB

If so, please message me privately. Looking to get rid of these.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Owner: http://stores.ebay.com/beautywholesalers

Email me at: [email protected]

Most of my items are not listed on Ebay. If you are looking for something at a good price, feel free to email me and I will try and help you find it or sell it to you if I have it.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by Californian One of our members, GlossAddict, has some really cool stuff. Please notice! I think that a special note is warranted here! She has all kinds of high end makeup to swap, an Ebay store that sells a lot of the makeup that we have reviewed here, and is ready and willing to deal! Who wants to swap or buy SUPERB products from NARS, MAC, Estee Lauder, Prescriptives, and more!!!? The prices are ExCeLlEnT!
0011image7.jpg

<table class="tborder" id="post19801" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"> </td><td nowrap="nowrap">GlossAddict <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->
user_online.gif
<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --><script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_19801", true); </script>

ranklr2.gif

</td><td width="100%">

</td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">Join Date: May 2004

</td></tr></tbody></table><!-- / user info --></td></tr><tr><td class="alt1"><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->I Wanna Swap

<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Does anyone possibly, maybe, want to swap for any of the following?

NARS Orgasm BNIB

Most of my items are not listed on Ebay. If you are looking for something at a good price, feel free to email me and I will try and help you find it or sell it to you if I have it.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Well good grief, Ryan. Not much for attracting attention are you? lmao

In addition, I added some more stuff. I can't help it. I want new toys, not cash. Swap swap swap. lol

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Well good grief, Ryan. Not much for attracting attention are you? lmao
0011image8.jpg
Hahhaha. Sorry to have embarrassed you, but I don't think users should pass this up! I'd want to know if I'd overlooked it. But I didn't!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Californian
0011image8.jpg
Hahhaha. Sorry to have embarrassed you, but I don't think users should pass this up! I'd want to know if I'd overlooked it. But I didn't!
wink.gif
Um, you didn't overlook it BECAUSE I TOLD YOU
smile.gif
Don't act like you're all slick.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Um, you didn't overlook it BECAUSE I TOLD YOU
smile.gif
Don't act like you're all slick. Hey! Don't look a gift horse in the mouse!

And by the way, I AM slick! Heh heh heh...

Originally Posted by Californian Hey! Don't look a gift horse in the mouse!

And by the way, I AM slick! Heh heh heh...

Why do you get to be a Super Moderator? I'm Super too
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Californian One of our members, GlossAddict, has some really cool stuff. Please notice! I think that a special note is warranted here! She has all kinds of high end makeup to swap, an Ebay store that sells a lot of the makeup that we have reviewed here, and is ready and willing to deal! Who wants to swap or buy SUPERB products from NARS, MAC, Estee Lauder, Prescriptives, and more!!!? The prices are ExCeLlEnT!
0011image7.jpg

<TABLE class=tborder id=post19801 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD noWrap>GlossAddict <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->
user_online.gif
<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_19801", true); </SCRIPT>

ranklr2.gif

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: May 2004

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->I Wanna Swap

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Does anyone possibly, maybe, want to swap for any of the following?

NARS Orgasm BNIB

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Oh wow..You do have alot of great stuff.I hate bidding though..LOL

Originally Posted by allisong Oh wow..You do have alot of great stuff.I hate bidding though..LOL No bidding. I just want to swap with someone. These are my items, and I'd much rather get new goodies than sell on Ebay (which I do enough of). So if you want anything... let me know. I'm trying to start the swapping ball rolling.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict No bidding. I just want to swap with someone. These are my items, and I'd much rather get new goodies than sell on Ebay (which I do enough of). So if you want anything... let me know. I'm trying to start the swapping ball rolling. Ooo..Very interested in you MAC Plum Foolery..Let me know if you see anything on my swaplist that interests you

Latest posts

Back