Quantcast

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
I am trying to upload an avatar pic from photobucket.com. It's 60x90 pixels, 2K. I click on the "use custom avatar" button, and put in the URL from photobucket and click on save changes, but nothing happens...? I don't know why it wouldn't since I have other pics from photobucket as an avatar on other forums.

Reaction score
HI! Let me help you! Give me the URL of the picture you want to use and I can set it up for you

HTH

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

I am trying to upload an avatar pic from photobucket.com. It's 60x90 pixels, 2K. I click on the "use custom avatar" button, and put in the URL from photobucket and click on save changes, but nothing happens...? I don't know why it wouldn't since I have other pics from photobucket as an avatar on other forums.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I am trying to upload an avatar pic from photobucket.com. It's 60x90 pixels, 2K. I click on the "use custom avatar" button, and put in the URL from photobucket and click on save changes, but nothing happens...? I don't know why it wouldn't since I have other pics from photobucket as an avatar on other forums. Cute pic Lizzy!

Liz

Reaction score
YAYYYY!!! Thanks Tony!

Those are the new Christian Louboutin 5 inch pump called "Clichy".

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I see he fixed it for you, happy to help!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

Latest posts