Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I am trying to upload an avatar pic from photobucket.com. It's 60x90 pixels, 2K. I click on the "use custom avatar" button, and put in the URL from photobucket and click on save changes, but nothing happens...? I don't know why it wouldn't since I have other pics from photobucket as an avatar on other forums.

HI! Let me help you! Give me the URL of the picture you want to use and I can set it up for you

HTH

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

I am trying to upload an avatar pic from photobucket.com. It's 60x90 pixels, 2K. I click on the "use custom avatar" button, and put in the URL from photobucket and click on save changes, but nothing happens...? I don't know why it wouldn't since I have other pics from photobucket as an avatar on other forums.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I am trying to upload an avatar pic from photobucket.com. It's 60x90 pixels, 2K. I click on the "use custom avatar" button, and put in the URL from photobucket and click on save changes, but nothing happens...? I don't know why it wouldn't since I have other pics from photobucket as an avatar on other forums. Cute pic Lizzy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

YAYYYY!!! Thanks Tony!

Those are the new Christian Louboutin 5 inch pump called "Clichy".

I see he fixed it for you, happy to help!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

Latest posts

Back