Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm between 7.5 and 8 and chose 8. I hope it will work but I'm a bit worried now

I just got a billing notice for this that said the box will be shipping soon. Getting so excited!!! This box is out of my comfort zone price wise so I'm really hoping it's going to be worth it. Excited and worried at the same time. I guess that's the thrill and fun of sub boxes.  :lol:  

Reija, sorry I don't know how to copy what you had written before so it's in a pretty box and I can comment on it, but in regards to being worried about the size you ordered, Avenue A's website says you can exchange the product for a different size if what you received doesn't fit. Hope that helps relieve some anxiety! I don't know why but I'm really excited for this box. Hope it's great!

I just got a billing notice for this that said the box will be shipping soon. Getting so excited!!! This box is out of my comfort zone price wise so I'm really hoping it's going to be worth it. Excited and worried at the same time. I guess that's the thrill and fun of sub boxes.  :lol:
I'm really excited as well!  I got my billing notice today and ouch. .  $150 is a big expense for me.  But I really don't even have a pair of gym shoes and I like the ones coming in the box.  So it's like I'm buying a pair of shoes and for a few dollars more, getting some other high end gear.  

I was looking at their latest shoes and workout gear, they really have some cute designs.  Plus I've been seeing Adidas being worn more often, so I think this brand is coming back on trend. 

Anyone know when this box ships?  I remember reading something about March 15, but that must be wrong considering it's the 17th.  I'm antsy and excited!

Thanks for the info @LindaF. I was wondering the same thing about the shipping date. Getting really anxious. Seems like so far away but I know it's really not

Last edited by a moderator:
any idea from where this is shipping?  something is coming from TX?  I get way too many boxes. I need to stop.

I was just thinking about this last night. Can't it be April 8 yet? Gaaah! I had been shoe shopping each week and I need to stop! I only have two feet and I've got 5 new pairs I am just staring at. :blink:

I got a shipping notification from Texas too but I also ordered from etsy so it could be that. A sign of a problem!

I figured it out - it's happy rebel. not this one
I received a tracking email on Saturday!  It says that it shipped Saturday via FedEx and I should receive it in the next 2 to 3 days.  Sadly, the tracking # isn't working (I keep getting an error that the # can't be found).  I live a few miles from the Adidas HQ in Portland and I'd love to think it will arrive today. But it's probably shipping from a warehouse in another state.  If I get it today, I'll post spoilers.  

EDIT:  my tracking is now updated on the Fedex site. It's shipping from Spartanburg, SC, weighs 5.4 pounds and will be delivered on Friday.  

AGirlNamedShawn, on 24 Mar 2016 - 7:48 PM, said:AGirlNamedShawn, on 24 Mar 2016 - 7:48 PM, said:
SPOILER!  If you read down in the comments, someone just got their delivery. Click on her name and you will see a photo of this box---it looks great!  So glad I decided to get one.

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/02/new-quarterly-fitness-subscription-box-from-adidas-avenue-a.html
Looks amazing - I ended up shifting my subscription to my niece at her college.  I knew I'd regret the decision ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

edit - her total came up with about $440 which is amazing. I signed up for a 2nd subscription for the summer so I hope they stay this strong.

I can't wait till Monday to get mine. A jacket and the bag would be enough, but the shoes if they are as comfy as they seem are awesome.

Back