avon haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by itsd2382 i have a avon haul today and I wanted to share.. Nice Dani!!! I liked that Mark bag - just saw it in the new book
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(I love my "Beauty Mark" bag) What's the silver thing? lol (last photo on top right)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice Dani!!! I liked that Mark bag - just saw it in the new book
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(I love my "Beauty Mark" bag) What's the silver thing? lol (last photo on top right) I have the beauty mark bag too, I have a couple of them. There nice! The silver thing is a mirror. Its a avon mirror and its lighted. Its great bc it turns on when u pull it all the way day. For 3.99 it was a steal to me, plus its thin and will fit great in the mark makeup bag i got!!

Originally Posted by itsd2382 I have the beauty mark bag too, I have a couple of them. There nice! The silver thing is a mirror. Its a avon mirror and its lighted. Its great bc it turns on when u pull it all the way day. For 3.99 it was a steal to me, plus its thin and will fit great in the mark makeup bag i got!! Ahhh... thought so - wasn't sure
icon_redface.gif
Did you see that other lighted mirror they have that you put a picture in - & it supposedly shows thru the mirror when the light is off? That looks neat
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ahhh... thought so - wasn't sure
icon_redface.gif
Did you see that other lighted mirror they have that you put a picture in - & it supposedly shows thru the mirror when the light is off? That looks neat
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yes I seen that in the clearance book, it looked interesting.

I got the Mark gloss a go-go set the other day... (pic in my notepad) I had no idea they were so tiny!!! But I love them... might have to get the full size of a few of them!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Great haul Danielle. I really like the colours of the e/s in the first palette. Enjoy playing around with everything!

Nice haul! I don't do Avon. I haven't got the patience to wait for it, gimme instant gratification
icon_lol.gif

Most Excellent! Good Haul! I have a few hauls of my own on thier way in the mail!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by itsd2382

i have a avon haul today and I wanted to share..

Latest posts

Back