Quantcast

Avon Haul!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
This is what I got. I liked everything but the stick. The eye shadow at the end is all gone.. it didnt last that long. I was very disapointed. I will be turning it, but I LOVE my new planner. Its so slim and very pretty colors. Every awesome! The eye shadow is very pretty! Over all I was pretty happy with my haul besides the pencil.

Reaction score
Nice haul Danielle! I was actually looking at those pencils... will be passing - thanks for the insight!

Reaction score
nice haul!

i know mark. does this, but does avon do the spend $20 and receive a free year subscription for allure, lucky, and another magazine i forgot?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul!
i know mark. does this, but does avon do the spend $20 and receive a free year subscription for allure, lucky, and another magazine i forgot?

They do that? Hmmm.. I've spent over $20 & didn't get that... unless my rep is holding out on me! LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 They do that? Hmmm.. I've spent over $20 & didn't get that... unless my rep is holding out on me! LOL
its for Mark products only in a certain campagin

Reaction score
One of the eyeshadows is gone ALREADY? Woah Danielle, how long ago was that haul? I'd complain about that.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 They do that? Hmmm.. I've spent over $20 & didn't get that... unless my rep is holding out on me! LOL
yeah, they do that, in the catalogs i have, at least.

Jen

Reaction score
Nice haul. Too bad the one is almost gone though. I do like the planner.

Latest posts