Avon Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is what I got. I liked everything but the stick. The eye shadow at the end is all gone.. it didnt last that long. I was very disapointed. I will be turning it, but I LOVE my new planner. Its so slim and very pretty colors. Every awesome! The eye shadow is very pretty! Over all I was pretty happy with my haul besides the pencil.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul Danielle! I was actually looking at those pencils... will be passing - thanks for the insight!
wink.gif

nice haul!

i know mark. does this, but does avon do the spend $20 and receive a free year subscription for allure, lucky, and another magazine i forgot?

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul!
i know mark. does this, but does avon do the spend $20 and receive a free year subscription for allure, lucky, and another magazine i forgot?

They do that? Hmmm.. I've spent over $20 & didn't get that... unless my rep is holding out on me! LOL
redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 They do that? Hmmm.. I've spent over $20 & didn't get that... unless my rep is holding out on me! LOL
redface.gif
its for Mark products only in a certain campagin

One of the eyeshadows is gone ALREADY? Woah Danielle, how long ago was that haul? I'd complain about that.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 They do that? Hmmm.. I've spent over $20 & didn't get that... unless my rep is holding out on me! LOL
redface.gif
yeah, they do that, in the catalogs i have, at least.

Nice haul. Too bad the one is almost gone though. I do like the planner.

Latest posts

Back