AVON petition!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to sign but it says you have to be an Avon or Mark rep to be eligible.... what's up with that? Can't the customers be supportive? I know what this is like for those ladies selling cause one of my best friends used to sell but she quit b/c the company was ripping her off and made order mistakes purposely to try to get more people to buy online than from a rep.
icon_evil.gif
Makes me mad.

I'll sign it later when I get home, for sure! Thanks for sharing this - I truly understand and believe what they're saying, although if someone does order online, they can order with a Rep's code and get credit to that Rep. However, this doesn't happen often enough. Being an Avon lady is quite difficult these days. Also, I can't always come up with $25 orders, and if I don't, I don't make anything on that order. To me, that isn't very fair.
frown.gif

Yeah, I heard a lady quit Erep and they referreed her customers to AVON.com. She wasn't quitting AVON just quitting Erep. Crazy, huh? Now that I hear this story from you though, it just adds more to the fuel. I think customers should be able to sign the petition. Plus it's no longer a legit petition because one person signed 12times.
frown.gif
Now it's all fucked up.

Ohhhh geez!!!!! I hear you! I was wondering why I hadn't earned any money selling AVON! I made an excel sheet, took all my order sheets, and realized every campaign I didn't sell more then $25 dollars I was earning 0%. One campaign I sold $23.52, now that made me want to cry. And, $105.80 went towards eRep. I was constantly ordering brochures too. I'm glad you agree because AVON ladies on the boards would probably just make it seem like our fault that we don't have sales over $25 dollars.
frown.gif
I give discounts and do all kinds of stuff but it still doesn't bring in enough orders.

Even though we're not suppose to sell online, my DM knows I do. But, even HERE I can't seem to get bigger sales. By the time someone wants something I have to say "Well, I can't place that order until like 2 weeks." Then I never hear from them again.

Latest posts

Back