babysitting and MUT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i was babysitting the 2 most cutest boys today. they're 3 and 5.

anyway, i was at their house and we were playing gamecube and the machine's right next to the computer, so while i'm on the chair at the computer, i'm playing the game. i was on this site, of course, and i had stopped because it was my turn and it stopped just at Naturally's post and the boys saw spiderman (they love spiderman) dancing.

they dropped what they were doing and started laughing and asking questions.

5-year-old: what dotcom is this?

me: makeuptalk.

5-year-old & 3-year-old: MAKEUPtalk? ahahahaha! you love makeup.

me: yeah and i talk about my love for makeup with the other girls on here!

3-year-old: so what do you talk about? how you put the pink stuff on your cheeks or the pencil in your eye?

me: where did you learn that?

5-year-old: our mommy does it!

3-year-old: yeah and sometimes i see my girlfriends do it when they play dress-up at school. (he thinks he has 10 girlfriends LOL)

i just grabbed them and started kissing them. they are FREAKIN' ADORABLE. i was laughing so much! i thought it was so cute.

i just wanted to share that with all of you
smile.gif

Ooh! Way too cute! and how smart! I can't believe they were asking all those questions!

OMG, this is HILARIOUS!!!! What a thread!!! Hahahah We have to put this on MUT's homepage immediately!!! Whattya think?

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i was babysitting the 2 most cutest boys today. they're 3 and 5.
anyway, i was at their house and we were playing gamecube and the machine's right next to the computer, so while i'm on the chair at the computer, i'm playing the game. i was on this site, of course, and i had stopped because it was my turn and it stopped just at Naturally's post and the boys saw spiderman (they love spiderman) dancing.

they dropped what they were doing and started laughing and asking questions.

5-year-old: what dotcom is this?

me: makeuptalk.

5-year-old & 3-year-old: MAKEUPtalk? ahahahaha! you love makeup.

me: yeah and i talk about my love for makeup with the other girls on here!

3-year-old: so what do you talk about? how you put the pink stuff on your cheeks or the pencil in your eye?

me: where did you learn that?

5-year-old: our mommy does it!

3-year-old: yeah and sometimes i see my girlfriends do it when they play dress-up at school. (he thinks he has 10 girlfriends LOL)

i just grabbed them and started kissing them. they are FREAKIN' ADORABLE. i was laughing so much! i thought it was so cute.

i just wanted to share that with all of you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG, this is HILARIOUS!!!! What a thread!!! Hahahah We have to put this on MUT's homepage immediately!!! Whattya think? haha, go for it!
smile.gif

reija, me neither, but then they are the smartest boys ever, so i wasn't all THAT surprised. yesterday, when they came over for easter, they were talking about what they wanted to do when they grew up and the 3-year-old said a dentist and looked in my mouth and was like, "you need to floss," and i'm like, "i do!" and he's like, "no because you have a lot of cabitees!" LOL!

All set! https://www.makeuptalk.com/

Originally Posted by Jennifer

haha, go for it!
smile.gif

reija, me neither, but then they are the smartest boys ever, so i wasn't all THAT surprised. yesterday, when they came over for easter, they were talking about what they wanted to do when they grew up and the 3-year-old said a dentist and looked in my mouth and was like, "you need to floss," and i'm like, "i do!" and he's like, "no because you have a lot of cabitees!" LOL!

Actually, i have to add to this, my husband is a spiderman FREAK. Its sad really i have one whole wall plastered with action figures, he even has spiderman and friends tattoos. He never grew up!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He saw that spiderman dancing the first time i was here, loved it and has been buggin me to find out how to get it for his yahoo avatar! So if anyone does know this, perhaps he'd have a whole new respect for the makeup artists out there everywhere!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) All set! https://www.makeuptalk.com/ i love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH Actually, i have to add to this, my husband is a spiderman FREAK. Its sad really i have one whole wall plastered with action figures, he even has spiderman and friends tattoos. He never grew up!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He saw that spiderman dancing the first time i was here, loved it and has been buggin me to find out how to get it for his yahoo avatar! So if anyone does know this, perhaps he'd have a whole new respect for the makeup artists out there everywhere! haha, that's so cute! actually, i think the whole thing is way too big. spiderman isn't, but his dancing space is. he can use it as a signature, like naturally did, but not as an avatar. i could be wrong, though.
by the way, you could've been on dr. phil today. some lady brought her husband on the show beause he had a room dedicated to the dallas cowboys LOL

Latest posts

Back