back again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok....I said I would post more.....well....sorry I lied. LOL Just kidding. I still haven't been able to be on the board that often but I did bring some images to share with everyone. These are from the next issue of Brides Noir magazine. These swimsuits inspired me to do a shoot around flowers and foliage.

BridesNoir-swim6.jpg
(airbrush tribal makeup provided by AirCosmetics.)

BridesNoir-swim2.jpg
(front view)

BridesNoir-swim4.jpg
(back view...makeup provided by Ben Nye)

BridesNoir-swim.jpg
(this was one of my favorite suits because it looks like it is simple but it has strips of peek a boo panels in it that give it just the right sexiness).

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Hi Candace, i don't think we've met before. I'm laura from Ireland!! Those pics look fantastic. I'm assuming you're a photographer or something?? Look forward to chatting with you
smile.gif

Hi! Wow! The makeup looks great! I like the bottom one with the flower.

Originally Posted by candacecorey Thank you. I am not a photographer, I am a makep artist.

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Oops, i'm sorry! I thought when you said "The swimsuits inspired me to do a shoot around flowers and foliage." that you means you were doing the photo shoot!! They are fab pics though.. Make-Up is fantastic & that model's body is to die for!

No problem.....I guess I feel like it was "my" shoot because this was the first time this editor let me be the creative director. I designed everything. I picked the designer, photographer and model for the shot. I even designed the set.....it was a really fun project. So it felt like "my baby"....ya' know.

I was very happy that everyone that I worked with was so kind to work around my vision. The only thing that was decided upon was the color of the swimsuits....white. Everyone worked very hard and was as passionate about the shoot as I was.....it makes it even more wonderful when everyone is pulling in the same direction.

Since then the editor let me be the creative director for 2 other stories.....
icon_cheesygrin.gif
YEAH!!! I'll post those images next.

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Funny story about the flowers. A florist donated all of the flowers and foliage for the shoot. I showed the owner what I wanted and she was excited about working with me to create it. So we stayed up late to create this head piece. I had to keep trying it on, and since the piece was so heavy the florist had to keep running over to grab me because I couldn't keep it up....LOL It was like something off of an old Laurel & Hardy movie.....it was very funny. Fortunately, the model was better at it than I was or we would have NEVER gotten the shot done.

BTW....she has had 3 kids....doesn't she make you SICK!
icon_eek.gif

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

3 kids??? OMG. I can't believe what a body she has. Lucky her! I need to look like her. I should put her picture up on my refriderator door so I wouldn't eat. LOL
icon_lol.gif

great pics thanks for posting. I love your choice of colors and background, certainly very creative. SOunds like a wonderful field to be in. Good luck to you!

Originally Posted by shoediva great pics thanks for posting. I love your choice of colors and background, certainly very creative. SOunds like a wonderful field to be in. Good luck to you! Thanks. I was very pleased with how everything came together. I just let the photo crew know that I wanted a black tile background with a waterfall...and they found this wonderful black tile that had an interesting texture instead of a smooth one...which I was pleasantly surprised.
Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecoreycom

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) 3 kids??? OMG. I can't believe what a body she has. Lucky her! I need to look like her. I should put her picture up on my refriderator door so I wouldn't eat. LOL
icon_lol.gif
I know what you mean!
icon_rolleyes.gif
I have 3 kids and I don't look like that....LOL. Images are photoshopped for magazines..but she really looks like this....AND she is nice too....makes you just hate her!
icon_neutral.gif
LOL Oh well....

BridesNoir-swim5.jpg

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Unbelievable! Some women are so lucky! I've only had 1 child and oh boy do I look bad with my strech marks etc!
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back