BACk from MAC....My Bf is awesome

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My boyfriend payed for everything at our MAC trip today...except for the brush cleaner I bought PinkRibbons and my back2mac lipsticks I got....isn;t that sooooooooo sweet of him?:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_ love

here's what I got

Brush cleaner

Lustreglass in palatial

Lipglass in Prr

Matte Lipstick in Russian Red

Satin Lipstick in MAC Red

E/S-

Swimming

Lucky Green

Jewel Blue

White Frost

This is me----->
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I alos got this really awesome btush set bySonia Kashuk and some other drugstore make-up

Check out my notepad for pics

I <3 my boyfriend:icon_love

Michelle <3 Patrick

whoa! Nice BF! When we were in St.Thomas, my BF bought my mini-mac haul for me.. mmm, sometimes men are SO nice...its just the rest of the time.. GRRR!

awww.. nice bf! don't you just love when you get surprised by not having to pay for anything!

Wow,thats was very sweet of him.sometimes men dont get why we love makeup so much,so you know he loves you when he does things like this.good for you,hope you enjoy your goodies
biggrin.gif

awww <3 my jeffy does that too we make about a once a month or so trip to mac~he got vex on his finger once when in the bathroom i told him not to tocuh anything and didnt notice till 4 hours later and it was STILL there and he realized that staying power in eyeshadow is a good thing and realized why i like mac and occasionally ok most of the time
wink.gif
he buys. hes still screaming about paying 45 dollars for a brush but he knows it makes me happy. boyfriends are wonderful
smile.gif
cept when you feel the need to play hockey with their heads

Hey MIchelle Nice b/f! Hey would you mind putting some of those pics up in the new Gallery we have up? Click here for that

THanks

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0
My boyfriend payed for everything at our MAC trip today...except for the brush cleaner I bought PinkRibbons and my back2mac lipsticks I got....isn;t that sooooooooo sweet of him?:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_ love
here's what I got

Brush cleaner

Lustreglass in palatial

Lipglass in Prr

E/S-

Swimming

Lucky Green

Jewel Blue

White Frost

This is me----->
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I alos got this really awesome btush set bySonia Kashuk and some other drugstore make-up

I

Michelle

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 My boyfriend payed for everything at our MAC trip today...except for the brush cleaner I bought PinkRibbons and my back2mac lipsticks I got....isn;t that sooooooooo sweet of him?:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_ love
here's what I got

Brush cleaner

Lustreglass in palatial

Lipglass in Prr

E/S-

Swimming

Lucky Green

Jewel Blue

White Frost

This is me----->
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I <3 my boyfriend:icon_love

Michelle <3 Patrick

OMG michelle i haven't talked to you in FOREVER!! I'm so JEALOUS of your haul...and boyfriend LoL
you have SO convinced me to buy Lucky Green!

Great haul & great Boyfriend!! Mine only gave me $ for my bday - which went toward my haul... but he probably would never buy any for me... the BRAT!
icon_frown.gif

Aw how lucky are you Michelle! You've got a nice boyfriend there.. Dont let him go!!!

Nice bf---mine doesn't even know where the MAC store is and if he did he'd run screaming the other direction.
icon_lol.gif

LOL!!

Nice haul, Michelle!
smile.gif
And gah, I'm so jealous of you!! My BF has already said, "When we get married, I'm not buying you any of that makeup crap!" Haha, we will see about that.
wink.gif
At least he does compliment me and say that I'm beautiful without makeup, but I'd rather he pay for my hauls,
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back