Bang Trim & Tipping (yes or no)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, this might seem like a dumb question to some, but oh well - I wanna be sure & do the right thing.
icon_redface.gif

Normally I get my bangs trimmed at any 'ole salon I pass on my way home, because when I attempt to do it myself, they come out awful & crooked. My regular salon is not convenient to go just for a bang trim on a regular basis.

Anyway, this time I AM going to my regular salon for a bang trim (the salon told me you can get one free bang trim between haircuts). I am thrilled with the guy that cuts my hair regularly and I want to know if I should give a tip or not for the bang trim. Since its free, some say no. For the same reason, I've heard a couple of bucks would be fine.

Somebody - anybody - please tell me the right thing to do.
icon_confused.gif

Definately tip! They are still taking out time to do a service and they could be working with other clients so I'd say give the guy a couple dollars for his time.

~Bonnie

I tip for any service, especially the free ones. I'd tip 15-20% of the normal bang-trim fee.

Yes, please do if you can - it's really appreciated, even if it's only a few bucks...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back