Baseball pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanted to add some pics of my oldest son on his high school varsity baseball team. He is the one diving back to the base
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wanted to add some pics of my oldest son on his high school varsity baseball team. He is the one diving back to the base
icon_cool.gif
Kool Shot !!! Question: Was he safe ????
tongue.gif

Yep, he was just diving back to the base when the toss was from the pitcher. You see, he is extremely fast and leads the league in stolen bases so all the pitchers know that they need to keep him at bay so he doesn't steal anymore

Originally Posted by charms23

LOL! That was my first thought too.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I played base-ball once, we don't play this game here, it's only in the USA, and may be Canada also.

like american football.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wanted to add some pics of my oldest son on his high school varsity baseball team. He is the one diving back to the base
icon_cool.gif
Hi Tony,
Very cool pics! My son just started playing T-Ball. They are just too cute in their little uniforms. At his age, it's really just for fun, and to learn the game. They're just starting to pitch the ball at them, too. Maybe someday he'll be on his High School Varsity baseball team!

Nicolet

new girl

Yes, my oldest son played sooo many games of little league, it was fun. We also have one in Tball too!!

Originally Posted by Nicolet

Hi Tony,
Very cool pics! My son just started playing T-Ball. They are just too cute in their little uniforms. At his age, it's really just for fun, and to learn the game. They're just starting to pitch the ball at them, too. Maybe someday he'll be on his High School Varsity baseball team!

Nicolet

new girl

hahahaha. i soon as i saw what it was, i was like"jen would like these!" lol!

Originally Posted by Liz hahahaha. i soon as i saw what it was, i was like"jen would like these!" lol! LOL! you know me
icon_cool.gif

Cool pics! My bf likes baseball. Correction, LOVES baseball. He played in H.S. I hate baseball season cause he's *always* checking the scores, even during class. And, on top of all of it, I have to play on his summer league softball team in a Lawyer's league this summer. Yay.
rolleyes.gif

Well, probably not really play. Only if we're short players. LOL, I suck at sports.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74

Cool pics! My bf likes baseball. Correction, LOVES baseball. He played in H.S. I hate baseball season cause he's *always* checking the scores, even during class. And, on top of all of it, I have to play on his summer league softball team in a Lawyer's league this summer. Yay.
rolleyes.gif

Well, probably not really play. Only if we're short players. LOL, I suck at sports.
icon_sad.gif

Oh thanks! Yeah for some reason he has always played Baseball. For me, I was the high school quarterback in Football
wink.gif

That's weird... my bf's dad was a Football guy too. I believe he even played in college, for Utah.

Well, can't be that weird. It's usually one sport or the other for guys!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh thanks! Yeah for some reason he has always played Baseball. For me, I was the high school quarterback in Football
wink.gif

Cool shots T! Kinda looks like me diving for the last eyeshadow at a clearance sale at Ulta!
tongue.gif
And Jen, you are too funny... lol I figured you'd just be at the game and wouldn't need to see the pics at all! Heheheheh
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Cool shots T! Kinda looks like me diving for the last eyeshadow at a clearance sale at Ulta!
tongue.gif
And Jen, you are too funny... lol I figured you'd just be at the game and wouldn't need to see the pics at all! Heheheheh
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LMAO

Latest posts

Back