• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bath-And-Body.com 50% off Sale! (Oh Mah Gawd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Check this out! A friend of my just sent this to me from an email she received.

At the end of the month, Bath-and-Body.com will be relocating to a larger warehouse. To reduce our inventory, we're offering our newsletter subscribers a 50% STOREWIDE DISCOUNTwhen you enter the following code on the Shopping Basket page of our website*: moving50 Please share this discount code with friends, relatives and even strangers. We want to clear out as much inventory as we possibly can to make our move easier.

This is the largest discount we've ever offered, and it may very well be the only time we offer it so now is the perfect time to stock up. Also keep in mind that we will probably run out of some of our products by the time this offer is over so if you plan to place an order, best to do it sooner than later.

Thank you!!

Bath-and-Body.com

Hey wingie! Just gonna edit the title of this thread so people will know its about Bath-and-Body.com!

Good idea, thank you! I guess I got a little excited there. That happens when I see 50% off bath and body stuff.
hahaha.gif

LOL! No problem.. You should have seen me when i heard about the Stila 40% off sale a few weeks back

Don't throw me off the board for this
wink.gif
but I've never purchased a Stila product. I seem to spend more money on body butters, sugars scrubs, bath gels, lotions and fragrances than I do on makeup. I have seen some great looking Stila eye shadows though so I just might have to indulge one of these days.

LMAO! Of course i'm not gonna throw you off the board. And i'll let you in on a little secret.. this was my first Stila haul ever! I go through phases of loving products for the body, then a stage of loving hair products, but i'll always love cosmetics
biggrin.gif

So, are you hooked?

Originally Posted by Laura LMAO! Of course i'm not gonna throw you off the board. And i'll let you in on a little secret.. this was my first Stila haul ever! I go through phases of loving products for the body, then a stage of loving hair products, but i'll always love cosmetics
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back