Bath products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like anything from Bath & Body Works' Aromatherapy line... Especially anything from the "Sleep" line in the Lavendar Vanilla scent.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

at.body_essence.lavender_vanilla_capsule.jpg
at.body_wash.lavender_vanilla_capsule.jpg
at.foam_bath.lavender_vanilla_capsule.jpg
at.massage_oil.lavender_vanilla_capsule.jpg
at.pillow_mist.lavender_vanilla_capsule.jpg
at.sugar_scrub.lavender_vanilla_capsule.jpg

And I swear... the Pillow mist really does put you to sleep!!! And you sleep great too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have a 3-in-1 thing from Target (a Philosophy knock off I'm sure) in Coconut, it smells nice..and Sorbet bubble bath from MOR (an Australian company) is very nice.
smile.gif

TBS cranberry bubble bath, TBS peach mango shower gel/bubble bath, and assorted lush and yodelingfish bath bombs and bubble bars.

I love Maggie Tisserand Herb Bath Essence(relax):icon_love

natural Ingredient*Lavender,...Chamomile,...geranium,,...m ushroom....jojoba oil and etc

I like milk bath by avon, they have it in a bubble bath and a bath and body oil. it smell great and makes your skin so soft and smooth.

Unfortunately, my favorite bubble bath scents have been discontinued by Bath and Body Works. I loved Herbal Mist and Green Clover & Aloe. Both of these scents helped my migraines tremendously. It was so nice to soak in the tub and get some relief! I really miss these scents.

Oh man i wish they still sold it cause i sure can use some for my headaches which are becoming more a pain in the butt.

Originally Posted by spazbaby Unfortunately, my favorite bubble bath scents have been discontinued by Bath and Body Works. I loved Herbal Mist and Green Clover & Aloe. Both of these scents helped my migraines tremendously. It was so nice to soak in the tub and get some relief! I really miss these scents. You should try Ebay! There may still be some out there
smile.gif

I love Philosophy's Amazing Grace 3-1 for a luxurious bubble bath. If I take a bath, there has to be a lot of bubbles!

I haven't really picked a favorite bath product but here are the ones I'm currently into:

• Bath & Body Works Holiday Sweets 3-in-1 body wash, bubble bath and shampoo in Hot Chocolate--goes well with Jaqua Buttercream Frosting body butter or even Holiday Sweets Marshmellow body cream
  • B&BW's Aromatherapy line in either Lavender Vanilla or Jasmine Vanilla.
...and that's actually all I can think of right now.

Latest posts

Back