Quantcast

Beach/Lake Make-up

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So I am not one of the fortunate women that look amazing without make-up..........so when I go to the beach or lake and I am in and out of the water I would love to wear a little make-up....perhaps to cover zits, enhance the eyes etc. Do you guys have any suggestions on make-up ideas?!

A couple of my concerns:

1. It seems all the waterproof mascara and eyeliners I have tried still runs all over my face and it is impossible to get off (which end up looking worse than if I had just worn nothing)

2. A concealer that covers imperfections but does not wash off in the water or look too cakey in the sun-light?!

3. Perhaps a balm or gloss suggestion that I could quickly put on after I get out of the water tht doesn't look too made up?!?

4. How not to look like a grease ball?!? (I feel like I am asking the impossible but it's worth a shot.)

5. A little color or bronzer on my cheeks?!?!

6. ANY OTHER TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE DISCOVERED!!

Reaction score
Usually when I'm going to be in the water or at the beach I don't wear any makeup at all. I find the same thing happens to me with waterproof mascara. I wear a lip balm in a nude color with perhaps a little bit of shimmer and thats all! Check out the Neutrogena Moistureshine tinted lip balm(I think thats what they are called). Anyway they come in a chapstick like container. There are about 7 or 8 different nude-ish to pink-ish shades all slightly shimmery and best of all they have a SPFof 20. I have it in Fresh and love it. Last month while we were in Hawaii that is all I wore (on my face) at the beach.

Reaction score
I use Revlon lash tint on my lashes. It doesn't add a whole lot of length or volume, but it gives just enough color to help my eyes stand out. Other than that, I just use a natural golden brown lipstick/gloss (Revlon honey sip or UD shifty) which is a great beachy color for me! I don't really do any other makeup because it wouldn't last for me and I don't wanna worry about runny makeup!

Latest posts