Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want an August curation if they can get through their 21 days of beauty promo and put something really interesting together. I know they've been all about this 21 days in July thing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

edited to add: Found the answer: "Beauteque Beauty Bags are currently in a “trial” phase and only available for July, September, and November. In January they will begin the monthly service."

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Beauteque just launched a one-time bag for August. The Head-to-Toe Spa bag.

It comes with 7 different masks and a hair band and it's customizable. http://www.beauteque.com/head-to-toe-bag/

Seriously, it's like they know I am addicted to masks. Like, have purchased multiples of the Memebox Mask boxes obsessed, lol. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looks like Beauteque just launched a one-time bag for August. The Head-to-Toe Spa bag.

It comes with 7 different masks and a hair band and it's customizable. http://www.beauteque.com/head-to-toe-bag/

Seriously, it's like they know I am addicted to masks. Like, have purchased multiples of the Memebox Mask boxes obsessed, lol. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
and you get to choose some of your specific needs!  

looks like it includes the 

skinfood rice wash off mask
which should be a hit.  unfortunately i already have that so it'll be going up for trade.

Oooh I know I just said I can't be buying one right now, but I take it back. I'm going to need this. I just love their customization options. It says it's available until September 1st, which is nice because now I can wait until a little later in the month and then snag one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and you get to choose some of your specific needs!  

looks like it includes the 

skinfood rice wash off mask
which should be a hit.  unfortunately i already have that so it'll be going up for trade.
Oooh I know I just said I can't be buying one right now, but I take it back. I'm going to need this. I just love their customization options. It says it's available until September 1st, which is nice because now I can wait until a little later in the month and then snag one. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I really love the customization options too- even more so because I don't know EXACTLY what I'm getting in regards to the mask/brand etc, but I know it will be catered what I need it for. The Skinfood mask is mine, allll mine LOL. I had a small size that has been gone for a month now, so I'm happy to have more!

i'm actually getting this and may get a promo code for the august bag so for anyone who can be patient, that might help a bit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: (not a referral code - i won't be getting any benefit out of it)

i'm actually getting this and may get a promo code for the august bag so for anyone who can be patient, that might help a bit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: (not a referral code - i won't be getting any benefit out of it)
That would be awesome! I will definitely be wanting that if you get one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i will definitely post it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Even though it's not a referral code and you do not get any benefit from it, these blogger-specific codes are not allowed on MUT, unfortunately.

I also get these codes for my blog, and while I would love to share them here, it's considered a blogger promo code, which are not allowed. Simply because there is a possibility that the company giving the code is tracking how often it is used, therefore could potentially send the blogger attached to the code more product/commission etc. 

I hope that makes sense!

Just got my Beauteque Spa Bag and I LOOOVE IT! 

DSCN2104.JPG 

I am absolutely obsessed with masks, so this bag was truly made for me. Not to mention the fact that it was customizable. I even love the terrycloth headband that it came with! Such nice quality! I'm excited to try everything out and review this. It even comes with a little "schedule" so you can plan out an entire spa day with all the products!

Even though it's not a referral code and you do not get any benefit from it, these blogger-specific codes are not allowed on MUT, unfortunately.

I also get these codes for my blog, and while I would love to share them here, it's considered a blogger promo code, which are not allowed. Simply because there is a possibility that the company giving the code is tracking how often it is used, therefore could potentially send the blogger attached to the code more product/commission etc. 

I hope that makes sense!
sorry, i just meant that i would let people know when it was up on my blog and not post the actual code or the link to my review - is that ok?  (totally new to blogging and have never run into this issue before, so apologies for not knowing the rules! and i totally understand if i can't do that either) it definitely makes sense, just want to be able to share the benefit in any way that's allowed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

unrelated, i just got this email: i would actually love to go to this ($10 for a good cause and food/drink + samples and face/body sessions sounds awesome to me) but it's an hour and a half away via public transportation :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

We are pleased to announce our first charity event, Shine a Light in the Dark: a Night of Female EmpowermentOn Friday, August 22 at the Middletown Arts Center in Middletown, NJ, join us from 6-10 pm EST for:
  • Guest speakers about domestic & sexual violence education
  • A donation drive for abuse victims
  • Free facial & body beauty sessions by Beauteque professionals
  • A panel of Beauteque experts & BB Mentors
  • Access to sample bags and Beauteque products
  • Complimentary food & a cocktail hour for all attendees
10% of all event proceeds will be donated to 180NJ, a nonprofit organization and shelter dedicated to ending domestic and sexual violence. Tickets are $10 online and $15 at the door. Purchase an event ticket now

sorry, i just meant that i would let people know when it was up on my blog and not post the actual code or the link to my review - is that ok?  (totally new to blogging and have never run into this issue before, so apologies for not knowing the rules! and i totally understand if i can't do that either) it definitely makes sense, just want to be able to share the benefit in any way that's allowed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
No worries at all! Basically the rules of makeuptalk are that you can't link to your blog, tell people to go to your blog, say that you have a deal on your blog etc. You can mention you have a blog, you can link to your blog in your signature, but you can't use words like "___review is up on my blog" "go check out my blog" etc. I know it's a bit confusing, but there's rules enforced so that people don't get out of hand posting links to their blogs and using the threads solely to get more readers etc.

I definitely don't think that's what you were doing at all, just wanted to give you the heads up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No worries at all! Basically the rules of makeuptalk are that you can't link to your blog, tell people to go to your blog, say that you have a deal on your blog etc. You can mention you have a blog, you can link to your blog in your signature, but you can't use words like "___review is up on my blog" "go check out my blog" etc. I know it's a bit confusing, but there's rules enforced so that people don't get out of hand posting links to their blogs and using the threads solely to get more readers etc.

I definitely don't think that's what you were doing at all, just wanted to give you the heads up! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
got it, thanks!  it is slightly confusing but the rationale totally makes sense and your explanation helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

back on the topic of the bag...  i'm excited for this one!  i dont know what it is about masks that i love so much...  as i sit here preparing for another long, grueling day at work, i wish i could just spend all my time experimenting with all the products piling up in my room (among other things).  sigh.

got it, thanks!  it is slightly confusing but the rationale totally makes sense and your explanation helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

back on the topic of the bag...  i'm excited for this one!  i dont know what it is about masks that i love so much...  as i sit here preparing for another long, grueling day at work, i wish i could just spend all my time experimenting with all the products piling up in my room (among other things).  sigh.
I just got mine yesterday and I'm seriously in love. I agree though- I just want to spend the day relaxing and experimenting with all my products (and maybe get a little cleaning done!) If only! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just got mine yesterday and I'm seriously in love. I agree though- I just want to spend the day relaxing and experimenting with all my products (and maybe get a little cleaning done!) If only! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Dang, mine hasn't even shipped. Are you maybe getting yours early because you're The Harlot?  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm most excited for the Skin Food wash off rice mask I'm getting, I think. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just checked and my spa bag is in NJ. Looks like it made it to the USPS today. Oh heck.

Back