Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the June bag. I look forward to using the Skin Food scrub. I've used it before and really like it.

image.jpeg

I was seriously tempted to get the June bag, especially when I saw the candy code. Then I remembered what actually happens to all my cutesy K-lip balms and hand creams.  They sit mostly untouched on a dresser because the jars, while adorable, are difficult to open and close. 

I'm in the second wave of shipping and got an email that my June bag will be late....so sometime in July! I received a $5 coupon though and I can order a couple of masks and still get free shipping. I appreciate that and the fact that they sent me an email to let me know. I can wait patiently, it's not like I don't have plenty of products I need to use lol  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my beauteque box today and was so confused because it was just a box of Korean beauty products thrown in the box. The shipping label didn't say beauteque either. I figured it had to be Beauteque because it had K-beauty products in it. I just got an email stating that the product cards didn't make it into the box because they were using a new company to ship their boxes. The product card was attached to the email which works for me. Did anyone else get their box and wonder what was going on?

I got my beauteque box today and was so confused because it was just a box of Korean beauty products thrown in the box. The shipping label didn't say beauteque either. I figured it had to be Beauteque because it had K-beauty products in it. I just got an email stating that the product cards didn't make it into the box because they were using a new company to ship their boxes. The product card was attached to the email which works for me. Did anyone else get their box and wonder what was going on?
My box is on its way. Thanks for letting us know, I would be confused as well! Glad they emailed you the card. Did you like this months bag?

I keep looking at the mask sub and I am so tempted!  I don't know how I would possibly use up that many masks but $15-$16 a month isn't a big investment for something that would make me as happy as masks do. 

I love their monthly sub but I have too many products so I just recently cancelled. I wanted to do the mask one too but I have some masks to go through first.

Beauteque has new Missha masks out.

missha desert mask.jpg

Does anyone sub to Beauteque still? I really like the service and the product selection but have too many items right now.

I was so close to resubbing but didn't. I was inches away though. lol I'll probably break and resub soon. I just need to try and use up my stash more systematically. I know I keep saying that. I'm like a broken record. It's just so hard with these subs! I love getting them but have too much stuff and need to save the money too. Nothing beats Korea skin care though. The products work so much more effectively.

Latest posts

Back