Beauty blender, fingers or brushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brushes all the way. Especially now in the world of COVID-19 sanitation / disinfecting protocols. And in the upcoming post Covid world.

Beauty Blenders maybe, but the disinfecting protocols are still evolving with these.

But both give a flawless look and finish to foundations.

I like to stick a Q-tip into my foundation and dot my skin with it. Then I spread the foundation around with a plain, makeup sponge and/or a foundation brush. I've tried a Beauty Blender once and I didn't like it.

I really don't like and do not use beauty blenders, they clog the foundation into the pores, form dry particles, in a word, they are definitely not for dry skin.
I use brushes - flat and synthetic and then just make final aссent with my fingers.

Hello! I apply my product with a damp makeup brush then blend all of it with a damp beauty blender. That ways the application becomes a lot smoother and gives me a flawless base. I recommend using a damb beauty blender after brush because it makes sure that no brush strokes are left on your face.

Latest posts

Back