becca and jane

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
finally ordered the items i've been DYING for! i got them off sephora...

becca's loose powder in sesame

becca's luminous skin color in nude

sephora's powder jar with sifter

i got the jar because i needed $4 more for free shipping and it was $4. i didn't wanna spend anymore money because i've gone way beyond my limit this month LOL

can't wait to get it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

do you think i'd need to transfer the powder into the jar or is becca's sturdy? i know with my old loose powder, the packaging sucked, so i had no choice but to.

from rite-aid, i got jane eyeshadows, which i've heard raves about...

Sweet haul Jen! You're gonna love Becca products and NO, you don't need to change the powder to the sifter. Becca's is very sturdy. You might use the sifter for something else later on
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i played around with the jane eyeshadows that night i got them and they're pretty good, better than milani, i think. i'll take pics once i have time to do them again, which will probably be tonight since i'm off from work
smile.gif

I'm sooo jealous. I want the Becca loose powder (and maybe the foundation)!Who knows, maybe I'll be able to get it on Saturday.

Nice haul, Jennifer!!
biggrin.gif
Jane e/s are nice! I haven't tried any Becca stuff yet, but maybe someday...
wink.gif

lea, hopefully you can get it in london!
smile.gif

thanks, jamie
smile.gif

erica, knowing you, you will try some becca things soon
wink.gif

i went to sephora tonight and nude is a perfect match and so is sesame, so i'm glad! i just guessed them when i ordered them online.

Originally Posted by Jennifer lea, hopefully you can get it in london!
smile.gif

thanks, jamie
smile.gif

erica, knowing you, you will try some becca things soon
wink.gif

i went to sephora tonight and nude is a perfect match and so is sesame, so i'm glad! i just guessed them when i ordered them online.

your welcome. I hope you do use your jane products. Thanks

I bought Becca's Loose Powder and Sephora's Go Curler 2 days ago. I haven't tried the eyelash curler but I love the loose powder with my Becca foundation.

Originally Posted by blaquepooky I bought Becca's Loose Powder and Sephora's Go Curler 2 days ago. I haven't tried the eyelash curler but I love the loose powder with my Becca foundation. which foundation? luminous?
i just got it in the mail! will let you know how it works tomorrow
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back