Ben Nye Eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI, guys, I am newbie here and i wanted to know if u guys know about Ben nye eyeshadows in matte, pearl sheen and lumiere for glamour make up. I know ben nye is noted for stage make up but I was wondering if it is good for regular use.

I am thinking of investing in it, I have been researching and have heard that it's quality is on par with mac and maybe even better.

what do u think.

thanks
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks, for the welcome.Charms
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Hi birchbaker, I don't know anything about Ben Nye, but I just wanted to welcome you to MakeupTalk!

Welcome to Makeuptalk!

Originally Posted by birchbaker

HI, guys, I am newbie here and i wanted to know if u guys know about Ben nye eyeshadows in matte, pearl sheen and lumiere for glamour make up. I know ben nye is noted for stage make up but I was wondering if it is good for regular use.I am thinking of investing in it, I have been researching and have heard that it's quality is on par with mac and maybe even better.

what do u think.

thanks
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I haven't tried any of the Ben Nye products... I dont' know how available they are near me, because I've never seen or heard about them before coming here. They do seem really bright and colorful, and from Trisha's eye photo using all the colors (in her notepad) they seem to be very pigmented.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hi Trishia, thanks for ur imput, I have heard alot of good report about this pallette, but i am particularly interested in finding out if the matte and pearl sheen shades are equally good.

Originally Posted by Trisha Welcome to MuT! I have a BN Lumiere e.s palette, and i think they are OK for everyday (though my palette doesnt have any neutrals), they are extremely pigmented! x

Luv Trisha x

Latest posts

Back