BeneFit Eyebright Liner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Scarlette, or any other BeneFit fans! I've heard that BeneFit have a great pencil liner to use on lower inner rims.. Its called EyeBright. Does anyone have anything to say about it? Good or Bad?

detail_eyebright.jpg

I'm looking for a pencil liner to use on my lower rims so if you've any suggestions, fire them my way. Maybe its just the pic, but this looks way too pink for my liking!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Scarlette, or any other BeneFit fans! I've heard that BeneFit have a great pencil liner to use on lower inner rims.. Its called EyeBright. Does anyone have anything to say about it? Good or Bad?I'm looking for a pencil liner to use on my lower rims so if you've any suggestions, fire them my way. Maybe its just the pic, but this looks way too pink for my liking!
biggrin.gif

It's a great addition to any makeup kit. I don't use it daily; just when I need the extra boost!
I apply it on the inner eye corner, then make whiskers going out from the outer eye corner. Then blend everything outwards. Sometimes I'll even do a line just under my brow on the outer 1/3; and another line on that part under your eye where you feel the bone. I think the socket or something, it's just under the delicate eye area. Anyway, I apply it on the outer 1/3 of that too.

I'm sure Scarlette can explain this a whole lot better than I am! LOL

YAY! I love Eye Bright! It does sooo much more than what it looks like it does. First, I draw a line ABOVE my eyebrow and right below it to highlight, then blend with my finger. I draw a small dot in the inner corner of my eye and draw the pencil on the tip of my finger and blend a bit underneath to use as a concealer. You can draw whiskers on the side of your eyes and blend outward, but sometimes too much pink is too noticable! I usually blend Eye Bright with Ooh La Lift , which is our BLT (Brightening, Lightening, Tightening) purse- sized eye gel.

My other trick is to add this on my lips to lighten up colors that are too dark! I make that mod lip that looks like MAC "Snob" lipstick. Kevyn Aucoin also suggested to line the outer rim of the lip line with a light concealer to make the lips stand out, I know you can do this with Eye Bright as well.

Thanks for all the great info girls, i'm sold! BeneFit Eyebright has made it on to my wishlist
biggrin.gif

WooHoo! I've just organised to swap with someone for this. Will review when i get it *runs off smiling from ear to ear*

Originally Posted by Laura WooHoo! I've just organised to swap with someone for this. Will review when i get it *runs off smiling from ear to ear* Hope your enjoy it! I find that it does everything you can do with YSL TE, but in pencil form.

Oh really Lea?? Do you use other place than your eyes & lips?? Tell me more girls!

Originally Posted by Laura Oh really Lea?? Do you use other place than your eyes & lips?? Tell me more girls! Obviously the eyes and lips first, but I have used it to tone down redness around my nose. I've also used it as emergency concealer, but I can probably only get away with that because I'm very pale.

Latest posts

Back