Quantcast

Benefit Lyin' Eyes

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Can one of you Benefit ladies let me know what you think of the Lyin' Eyes concealer? I just got an email offer for a free Lyin' Eyes w/ $50 purchase. I would love to order Boi-ing and this would be a great time...if the Lyin' Eyes is any good. Opinions please!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby Can one of you Benefit ladies let me know what you think of the Lyin' Eyes concealer? I just got an email offer for a free Lyin' Eyes w/ $50 purchase. I would love to order Boi-ing and this would be a great time...if the Lyin' Eyes is any good. Opinions please!
I really don't know much about Benefit... but you know my motto - "If it's free, it's for me!"
lol If you are planning on getting the other stuff anyway, why not do it when you get a free extra?
Worse comes to worse you can always sell it or swap it

Reaction score
Hi Spazbaby! WOW Benefit.com has been having some great offers! It's making us boutique girls look bad..lol. Lyin Eyes is a SHEER concealer pen. It is extremely concentrated and a little goes a looonnng way. It dries to a matte finish and has great staying power. It will not cover extremely dark circles or discolorations. If you want a light-weight and easy to use concealer pick it up!It's great for on the go touch-ups.

Boiing on the other hand is "Industrial Strength". This little pot of magic covers like the dickens! When applied with a light hand it will cover the yuckiest imperfections. Caution: if you use too much it will crease. Lot's of luck Girl!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby Hi Spazbaby! WOW Benefit.com has been having some great offers! It's making us boutique girls look bad..lol. Lyin Eyes is a SHEER concealer pen. It is extremely concentrated and a little goes a looonnng way. It dries to a matte finish and has great staying power. It will not cover extremely dark circles or discolorations. If you want a light-weight and easy to use concealer pick it up!It's great for on the go touch-ups.
Boiing on the other hand is "Industrial Strength". This little pot of magic covers like the dickens! When applied with a light hand it will cover the yuckiest imperfections. Caution: if you use too much it will crease. Lot's of luck Girl!

Thanks, I think I'm going to order. I've been wanting to try the Fantasy Mint Wash as well so I'm gonna go for it. It's been a loooooooong time since I've bought any Benefit so I'm excited!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I really don't know much about Benefit... but you know my motto - "If it's free, it's for me!"
lol If you are planning on getting the other stuff anyway, why not do it when you get a free extra?
Worse comes to worse you can always sell it or swap it
You're right, when I get anything I don't like I just give it away, so why not?

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Lyin' eyes is really cool stuff. It's worked out for me (shade 01) and many of my customers like the creamy texture that dries matte. I sell a lot of these, I try to stay away from Boi ing because it's so heavy. I use Lyin' eyes on my face too. =) Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

Latest posts