Benefit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys! I'm About To Try Benefit For The First Time This Is My Order Tell Me What You Think And Any Suggestions?

BADGAL LASH

MR. FROSTY

HIGH BROW

BOO BOO ZAP

EYE BRIGHT

I have not tried Benefit yet. It does seem like an eclectic line, one that you would need guidance to choose products, from somebody who knows the products. So I think you're doing the right thing asking the MuT experts!

I do know that Mr. Frosty is universally loved by all the beauty mags.

Originally Posted by glamslam I have not tried Benefit yet. It does seem like an eclectic line, one that you would need guidance to choose products, from somebody who knows the products. So I think you're doing the right thing asking the MuT experts!
I do know that Mr. Frosty is universally loved by all the beauty mags.

YEAH I'M READING ABOUT IT NOW AND I'M NOT WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MR FROSTY, HIGH BROW AND EYE BRIGHT IS AND IF I NEED ALL 3

Originally Posted by ALLY2383 YEAH I'M READING ABOUT IT NOW AND I'M NOT WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MR FROSTY, HIGH BROW AND EYE BRIGHT IS AND IF I NEED ALL 3 So happy to hear about your order
icon_lol.gif
I do always suggest having an MA show you how to apply these products, as they can be tricky. But I will do my best to explain them.....Boo-Boo Zap is pretty self explanatory
smile.gif

Bad Gal Lash is an awesome lengthening and thickening mascara.

HighBrow is a brow sculpting pencil. It will highlight and enhance your brows and shadow looks.

The difference between HighBrow, Mr Frosty and EyeBright????? I explained HighBrow above. Mr. Frosty is an all-over pearly highlight pencil. It is white and shimmery. It can be used on eyes, lips and cheeks. Eye Bright is like a nap in a stick! It is bright pink and when used under the eye will counteract the blueness of dark circles. You can also line the inner rims of your eyes with eye bright to instantly brighten.

I think your order sounds fabulous and if you ever have questions you can e-mail me.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby So happy to hear about your order
icon_lol.gif
I do always suggest having an MA show you how to apply these products, as they can be tricky. But I will do my best to explain them.....Boo-Boo Zap is pretty self explanatory
smile.gif

Bad Gal Lash is an awesome lengthening and thickening mascara.

HighBrow is a brow sculpting pencil. It will highlight and enhance your brows and shadow looks.

The difference between HighBrow, Mr Frosty and EyeBright????? I explained HighBrow above. Mr. Frosty is an all-over pearly highlight pencil. It is white and shimmery. It can be used on eyes, lips and cheeks. Eye Bright is like a nap in a stick! It is bright pink and when used under the eye will counteract the blueness of dark circles. You can also line the inner rims of your eyes with eye bright to instantly brighten.

I think your order sounds fabulous and if you ever have questions you can e-mail me.
claps.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH I WAS TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION I EVEN PMED YOU BUT DIS REGARD THAT NOW WE DON'T HAVE A BENEFIT HERE SO I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT MY ORDER! THANKS AGAIN

Hi!

I'm in love with Benefit! I have badgirl lash which is really good, I have tons of their powder eyeshadows, lipscription- love that stuff! And touch me than try to leave cream. I haven't tried Mr. Frosty but I have heard some good things about it. I really hope you like this line, cause I do! Good Luck!
icon_biggrin.gif

BADGAL LASH

MR. FROSTY

HIGH BROW

BOO BOO ZAP

EYE BRIGHT

Your order looks fantastic! You will love badgal lash, you will have the biggest lashes of your life! Mr. Frosty is really fun to wear as a base color underneath soft pearly blue and green shadows like Snow Job and Seal the Deal. I like to lighten my lipsticks up with this pencil because it adds a 3-D look to the lips when dabbed a bit on the bottom lip. Boo boo zap can only be used with a q-tip, using your finger will cause the liquid to separate in the bottle. Eye bright is really fun to use in the inner corners of the eye and as a liner. I also suggest checking out Dandelion! It's a soft focus finish powder and blush (and shadow) all in one.

Latest posts

Back