benefit's boi-ing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone used this?

i ordered it off the website and i'm waiting for it, but thought i'd get some opinions!

Scarlette works at Benefit, so she'll be plenty of help when she see's this post.

I there! Well, the concealer is great, you only need a touch of it with a fingertip to work, but I prefer the concealer brush to do the trick. It helps give an airbrushed look. I really like to combine the concealer with Ooh La Lift to help hydrate under my eye first. If that concealer is too heavy for you, try Lyin' Eyes.. it's a gel concealer. =)

Just on a side note- I love Ooh La Lift. IMO, its an amazing product.

thanks, girls!

i tried it at sephora yesterday, the first time seeing it IRL, and it seemed a bit dry!

i'll look into ooh la lift. thanks again!

Hi Scarlette

Ive just landed a job as Counter Manager for Benefit in the UK. Any tips you can give me? Im very excited about working for them and absolutely love their quirky image. Its such fun. My new manager is absolutely bonkers :)

Do you know if Benefit do any courses etc. on eyeshadow application during time working for them.

I start on 19th October

Lorraine

Originally Posted by Scarlette I there! Well, the concealer is great, you only need a touch of it with a fingertip to work, but I prefer the concealer brush to do the trick. It helps give an airbrushed look. I really like to combine the concealer with Ooh La Lift to help hydrate under my eye first. If that concealer is too heavy for you, try Lyin' Eyes.. it's a gel concealer. =)

I use this everyday!! I love it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Like Scarlette said, I also like using a brush with it and you do only need a little bit. Covers all day and gets rid of my dark circles. I dont think Ive had a problem with it being dry though!!
confused.gif

Scarlette what do you think of smooch?

Originally Posted by Scarlette I there! Well, the concealer is great, you only need a touch of it with a fingertip to work, but I prefer the concealer brush to do the trick. It helps give an airbrushed look. I really like to combine the concealer with Ooh La Lift to help hydrate under my eye first. If that concealer is too heavy for you, try Lyin' Eyes.. it's a gel concealer. =)

Barbiedalchow.. maybe you should PM Scarlette with your questions in case she doesnt see this post!

I have this concealer and i'm really disappointed with it. I applied it and within 3 hours i looked in the mirror and it had gone all cakey and totally ruined my foundation. i wasn't pleased. it cost me like 18 bucks so i'm gonna have to make do
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Just on a side note- I love Ooh La Lift. IMO, its an amazing product. I can't wait to try this stuff, it's going to be on my next Sephora order
icon_cheesygrin.gif

When I had my counter interview for Benefit I had to use 4 products on everyone who sat down. I used this on virtually everyone. Does exactly what it says it's meant to.

Latest posts

Back