Quantcast

Benfit's Georgia Peach Powder Up for Grabs

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
PS. Lovin your updated notepad! The GREEN eye look was amazing on you!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura PS. Lovin your updated notepad! The GREEN eye look was amazing on you! Thanks chickie! the lid was acutally an Ulta shadow... I can't believe the UD primer & MAC CCB made it show up so well! Looks like I might not have to put away my Ulta shadows anymore!! (Once I went MAC, I never went back! LOL)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Big HUGZ to Marisol !!! Got your package today... very cute wrapping!!
You are a cutie, thank you! (For the BE's too!!) Love ya chick! The poweder is really nice! I can't believe you didn't use it!
I see what you mean about it not being a blush - it gives a slight peachy sheen... it's actually really pretty! I think I might just use it over my MU instead of pressed powder~

Thanks again, hun! Appreciate it! - And I'll try my darndest' to get you guys stuff from the show - I'll plow thru crowds to get the extras!!!

You are welcome! Let us know how it works out for you.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mariposa You are welcome! Let us know how it works out for you. It's really pretty! I can see how its way too light and sheer to be a blush - but if I use it as an all-over powder, you do see a peachy sheen... which is really soft & light. It's great! thanks sweetie! YOu are awesome!

Latest posts