Berry No Bake Cheesecake

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a recipe my mother-in-law gave me; the summer that I first started dating her son, she made this for us about every other week after I said I liked it!
smile.gif
Definitely not a low-fat recipe!
wink.gif

Ingredients

2 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened

1/3 cup sugar

2 tbs lemon juice

1 8-oz tub Cool Whip, thawed

1 6-oz graham cracker pie crust

Fresh strawberries (sliced) and/or blueberries, raspberries, etc.

Directions

[*]Beat cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well blended.

[*]Gently stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip.

[*]Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.

[*]Spread remaining Cool Whip on top, and top with berries. (My mother-in-law liked to use strawberries and blueberries to make an American flag pattern for the 4th of July!)

And by the way, if you try to mix it without letting the cream cheese soften enough, you will have cream cheese all over your kitchen!
icon_redface.gif

hehe, I've just been in a recipe mood lately .... probably because hubby cooks for me during the school year but now I'm cooking for him!

mmm... i tried a boxed no bake cheesecake, but it didn't set up that well.
frown.gif

damn, i want some cheesecake now!

Originally Posted by girl_geek This is a recipe my mother-in-law gave me; the summer that I first started dating her son, she made this for us about every other week after I said I liked it!
smile.gif
Definitely not a low-fat recipe!
wink.gif

Ingredients

2 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened

1/3 cup sugar

2 tbs lemon juice

1 8-oz tub Cool Whip, thawed

1 6-oz graham cracker pie crust

Fresh strawberries (sliced) and/or blueberries, raspberries, etc.

Directions

[*]Beat cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well blended.

[*]Gently stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip.

[*]Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.

[*]Spread remaining Cool Whip on top, and top with berries. (My mother-in-law liked to use strawberries and blueberries to make an American flag pattern for the 4th of July!)

And by the way, if you try to mix it without letting the cream cheese soften enough, you will have cream cheese all over your kitchen!
icon_redface.gif

hehe, I've just been in a recipe mood lately .... probably because hubby cooks for me during the school year but now I'm cooking for him!

sounds extra yummy, gotta share this with my hubby

Latest posts

Back