Best and worse skincare line/products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by curlysister /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am starting to use Dermologica products - any comments? I've used one of their face cleansing products...this was a while back so i don't remember what it was called, but i do remember it working well with my skin. it never gave me any problems.

Worst: N.V. Perriconne, Sisley, Chanel, Clinique

Best: La Mer, La Prairie, ReVive, Bobbi Brown, RoC

pfff do you have some time?

I have tried sooooo many skin care products/lines that I dont even know where to begin

ehm...lets start with the good lines

- Garnier the detox line is very good

- Shiseido pureness line is great, especially the oil free moisturizer

- Men's science oil free moisturizer and stuff (actually for men...but I dont care, it works miracles on me)

- L'oreal derma genesis or something like that (for wrinkles and anti-aging)

also other l'oreal lines work great

Bad lines

- Lancome pure focus, dries out to much

- clinique, no comment

- Dr. brandt some products are good, But no matter how much everyone praises this, this stuff cloggs my pores like no other

- Weleda, clogging alarm!!

Best-Clinique oil free moisturizer for blemishes

Everything else from their blemish line wasn't that impressive, although I have been using them for years. I wouldn't call them bad, but not that great either.

I also use equate acne treatment cream and its very effective.

I'm still on the search for HG cleanser and toner.

best - i'm using neutrogena deep clean foaming facial wash - dries up my pimple fast. i also use st. ive's apricot srub for exfoliating my back, elbows & knees.

worst - some loreal products (the toner, forgot the name)

Good Morning!

I am new to your group and find the information great!

My favorite cleanser is Parthena (not the cu***ber one though as I am not crazy about the smell of that one) but either one of the other Parthena cleansers is very good.

Queene Helene mint julep masque is nice but if you have dry skin would not recommend it. Used to use some of the Redken several years back but haven't tried them lately.

Best Overall:

Creme de La Mer (Yes it is worth the money!) (Original Cream, Gel Cream, Hydrating Infusion, Mask & foundation)

Clarins HP line

CHANEL Age Delay

Olay Total Effects, Quench & Definity

Dermalogica

Mario Badescu

Erno Lazlo

Hi everyone. I love the Skinn skin care line by Demitri James. I have been using his products for several years and my skin has never looked or felt better.

Latest posts

Back