Best Booty jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by wafflebox ^Haha yeah I like Glo jeans too. Those mossimos from Target look really nice in that pic. Too bad we don't have a Target here.

I guess I must have missed your reply. The pic is the Capital Tailors.

i agree about the miss sixtys. definetily my faves as i have a very hard time finding jeans that fit.

I'm a BIG fan of charlotte russe and their jeans are really nice...especially most refuge premiums..my favorite is tuscany. not only is it very fitting but its design is also very well done and matches virtually every top i own!!!!!

My favorite jeans are Lucky Brand. Looooove them. Theyre expensive but I find them at TJMaxx and Marshalls from time to time. Theyre the best in my opinion. I cant stand stretch jeans so its hard for me to find jeans now that are all cotton. However I have a pair of luckys that have stretch but they feel just like 100% cotton. Inside the zipper they all have a tag that says Lucky You.

I think thats too cute. haha.

For work I wear express jeans cause I can find those cheap too and dont mind if i ruin them (which usually happens really quick) plus they fit me well. Although for my nice jeans I have to get them hemmed cause im super short and its impossible to find legnths that fit me. Levis bootcut (i forget the number) had the perfect legnth for me but the waist was a little too high for my liking so i stopped wearing them. They were really nice though, if it wasnt for the waist.

I wear my 77 style Silver jeans 24/7, I don't like the popular "Tuesday" style, though. I loooove that they come long enough for my 35" inseam. :icon_love

i have this one pair of GAP jeans, they make my butt look nice and firm, lol. I also like lei and lee, affordable and very nice quality.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i found some low rise, boot cut, dark wash jeans at old navy for twenty bucks, and they look so hot. i still find it hard to believe. if i plan on spending more they're probably baby phat.

Originally Posted by destiny my seven for all mankind always strech out 1-2 sizes!
icon_evil.gif
But they are so darn sexy and long! I wish there was something to prevent this.. Next time you buy them get 1 size smaller, I did that and it works for me.

i really like hydraulic and dollhouse jeans...they really fit to my body and makes my booty look big
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My booty is bigger than all the black friends I know, so there is this Swedish brand called Denim Birds, and they jeans I own is just fabulous for my booty. But I have other favs aswell, Diesel, and Miss Sixty...

Wanted to add Mavi, Duchesse(my cord collection), angel and dollhouse. Still love my COH but want to try Hudson, Antik and 7...when i strike a windfall lol. I do have a few Old Navy, AE and Gap jeans that I still love and wear.

Miss Sixty's for sure
claps.gif

I found out some brazilian shops carrying cheap yet great booty jeans.

what's kinda weird is that i can fit into any brand of jeans.. but it's not like i'm gonna go out and buy every brand of jeans in the world, lol. i loveeeee love love american eagle jeans. they're wicked comfy and work extremely well with my body. hollister jeans look hottt, but the pair i bought is tight on me. but it's worth it cause they look great.

oh god. i have no buttttt whatsoever lol!!

but a&f jeans tend to give me a boost :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

and AG jeans ($50 at marshall's yeah!!) made my butt look great, but my thighs?..not so great.

Latest posts

Back