Quantcast

Best candle/tarts for the holidays?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I like burning pumpkin pie, sugar cookie, pecan pie type or just general spicy or foody scents. Lately I've been burning Circle E Candle's Holiday Cheer, which is a kind of blend of cinnamon, spice and pine (to my best guess, lol). I also have a pecan pie candle by Dreamer's Candles that is quite yummy!

OT: Does my signature show up ok for everyone else? *curious*

Reaction score
yep... we see your sig' (very cute!)

I am a devout Yankee Candle fan - I think I have about 40 of their Holiday tarts already! LOL Let's see... in Xmas scents, I have: (AHEM!)

Christmas Wreath

Baking Spices

Jack Frost

Snow Angels

Mistletoe

Christmas Eve

Home for the Holidays

Home Sweet Home

Balsam & Cedar

Peppermint Cocoa

Cranberry Peppermint

Christmas Berries

Cranberry Chutney

Hollyberry

Cinnamon Stick

(& a few others I think, I just can't remember right now!!!)

Plus I have about 100 of their other scents (fruits, flowers, 'comfort' smells etc.)

Told ya, I'm a JUNKIE!!!! LOL

Reaction score
Oh wow... I haven't even heard of some of those!
And I have about 20 tarts myself, lol. Looks like I need to scoot down to my local Yankee Candle carrier and find me some new tarts! Thanks for the recs!

Reaction score
I'm going out today to do some tart shopping myself, I love the Yankee Christmas tarts so I want to stock up for the Holidays, they make the house smell so good.

Reaction score
I just got a few in Pumpkin Pie and Cranberry Chutney, but I want so many more! My mother-in-law got me hooked on Home Sweet Home, too! She also had some no-name brands that she had gotten from a school fundraiser, in a really authentic Sugar Cookie scent! Oh, how I wanted to yank it from the house at Thanksgiving! LOL!

Latest posts