Best e/s Wash look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now that I actually know what a "wash" is.................what are some of your favorite color shadows to do a wash with?! For an everyday natural with a glow look.

So far I have read about using:

Mac Jest or Shroom

Almay bright eyes creamy shadow in Champagne

Any other sugestions?!

a wash is when you use one shade all over your lid from lash line to brow.

depending on the look you want and what your skin color is, you can go with cream colors, or light pinks. i use it when i just want to brighten up my face a little but not put on full eye makeup.

shroom and beaded look nice. you can also use the cream color bases in hush or fawntastic, and shadesticks in beige-ing, shimmersand, and the new one, i think it's called concrete.

Originally Posted by DallasGirl Now that I actually know what a "wash" is.................what are some of your favorite color shadows to do a wash with?! For an everyday natural with a glow look.

Mac Jest or Shroom

Any other sugestions?!

I use Clinique Color Surge shadow in Almost Peach for a very natural, slightly brightened look. I pair it with the Clinique Quickliner in Smoky Brown. It's a great liner that's far more interesting than a flat, medium brown.

I lurve Shroom for an all over wash, and i'm also liking Naked Lunch for the same thing - got this coz of all the recs on here!

Nice info Liz, I never new what it really meant. That means I do a wash 98% of the time
icon_smile.gif

I use Shroom, Phloof!, Nylon, and Naked lunch as a wash.

Originally Posted by Liz a wash is when you use one shade all over your lid from lash line to brow.
depending on the look you want and what your skin color is, you can go with cream colors, or light pinks. i use it when i just want to brighten up my face a little but not put on full eye makeup.

shroom and beaded look nice. you can also use the cream color bases in hush or fawntastic, and shadesticks in beige-ing, shimmersand, and the new one, i think it's called concrete.

Originally Posted by DallasGirl Now that I actually know what a "wash" is.................what are some of your favorite color shadows to do a wash with?! For an everyday natural with a glow look.

Mac Jest or Shroom

Any other sugestions?!

Mac sweet lust is good if you like pinks,also I like mac pigment in vanilla.
icon_smile.gif

MAC Vanilla and Fairylite pigments are v. beautiful. White Gold is also nice but has a green iridescence. Also check out MAC e/s in Phloof!, Nylon.

MAC Coco pigment is very nice for a light taupe wash- my new HG! Stila Grace is good for a light taupe wash too.

most of the time my washes are naked lunch

i like UD's sin too that's a pretty wash not too done up adds a nice bit of sparkle.

Tan & melon pigments i use for washes

UD's blunt, half baked, baked

i use mac's naked pigment too

i don't always do just washes i like to have a bit of contour

Yea, I agree with everybody here! For washes I personally like:

MAC - Shroom, Phloof!, Naked Lunch, Pollen, Nylon & Electric Eel (lol, j/k!!)

Originally Posted by BrookSmack /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC Shroomsmashbox Screenplay

What does Screenplay look like? Would you be able to post a picture of it?
Thanks!

I just hit on a new one and I am in
heart.gif
It is Urban Decays YDK. It is a great shimmery taupe color.

Latest posts

Back