Best Green Tea lotion scents

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really like the Stila Green Tea lotion scent (especially for layering with the Jade Blossom fragrance), but I don't want to spend that much! Any suggestions for a cheaper version? I wasn't thrilled with BBW, since it's green tea and cucumber. TIA!

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I really like the Stila Green Tea lotion scent (especially for layering with the Jade Blossom fragrance), but I don't want to spend that much! Any suggestions for a cheaper version? I wasn't thrilled with BBW, since it's green tea and cucumber. TIA! Believe it or not..Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea smells wonderful

Originally Posted by allisong Believe it or not..Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea smells wonderful 2nd this!

Thanks! I'll have to check this out
icon_smile.gif
Where is a good place to buy Elizabeth Arden?

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea 2nd this!

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Thanks! I'll have to check this out
icon_smile.gif
Where is a good place to buy Elizabeth Arden? Back in Florida, there's a department store called Belk, and they have a counter of hers there.
I've also seen some of her stuff at Wal*Mart, mainly her older Sunflowers fragrance.

I'll let you know if I find anything online!

Latest posts

Back