Best Hair Care Products Rated

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hhstar2.gif
Best Hair Care Products
hhstar2.gif

The products you’ll want to use time and time again

[Excerpted from May 2004 Town & Country]

A team of well known makeup artists and stylists as well as the beauty editors of Town & Country and other beauty magazines compiled this “best of†list.

Shampoos/Conditioners/Treatments

[*]Kerastase Bain Satin in Level One or Two. Especially great for colored tresses or locks that need serious moisturinzing.

[*]Lancome Hair Sensation Volumizing Gel Shampoo. Gives oomph to flat, fine hair, espeially when paired with Lancome's Extra-Body Non-rinse Conditioner.

[*]Frederic Fekkai Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo. Removes styling product buildup and mineral residue that cause dullness.

[*]Aveda Black Malva Shampoo. Enhances tones in dark hair while discouraging brassiness.

[*]Neutrogena T/Gel. A surprisingly luxurious (and pleasant-smelling) shampoo that stops dandruff in its tracks.

[*]Keratase Lait Vital Proteine. Super nourishing to hair without weighing it down.

[*]Terax Original Crema Conditioner. We can't get over how well it mositurizes our overworked hair.

[*]Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-in Tonic. Eliminate flyaways with this lightweight leave-in conditioner.

[*]Phyto 7 Plant-Based Treatment Cream. A leave-in cream for dry, stressed hair.

[*]Bumble and Bumble Leave In (or rinse out) conditioner. The name says it all. Your choice.

[*]Aveda Rosemary Mint Equalizing Hair Conditioning Rinse. Makes fine hair fabulous.

[*]John Sahag Condition. Three great conditioners, for fine, coarse and chemically treated hair.

[*]Kerastase Masquintense. The ultimate cream mask for putting life back into overprocessed hair.

[*]John Masters Organics Honey & Hibiscus Hair reconstructor. A blend of exotic fruits and oils so natural you could eat it.

http://store5.yimg.com/I/theoasisplace_1788_12559968Hair Detanglers, Gels, Mousses and Sprays

[*]Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam. Pumps volume and hold into your hairstyles.

[*]Bumble and bumble Grooming Creme. Calms and adds texture to coarse hair.

[*]Philip B. Drop Dead Straightening Baume. As the name promises, this balm delivers pin-straight, perfect hair.

[*]Redken Hardwear 16 Super Strong Gel. Lasting control that washes out like a dream.

[*]Bumble and Bumble Sumo Wax. Great for adding texture, definition and perhaps even some spikiness.

[*]Redken Glass 01 Smoothing Serum. The answer to bad-hair days, whatever the weather. It banishes frizzies and imparts high shine.

[*]Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray. Great hold without stiffness.

[*]Rene Furterer Floravanti No-Rinse Detangling Spritz. A daily-use detangler that also adds sheen to hair.

[*]Kieh's High-Gloss Condition and and Styling Oil. This featherweight oil gives hair incredible luster and shine.

[*]John Frieda Sheer Blonde Volumizing Spray. Delivers lift at the roots as well as overall volume to skimpy strands.

Thanks for the post! I've been looking for some new ideas for hair care products and this is a great list to get info from!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Thanks for the post! I've been looking for some new ideas for hair care products and this is a great list to get info from!
icon_wink.gif
Cool! Y/w! I've never tried Bumble and Bumble products and I'm very curious about them. I know that Redken is a very good brand. Most of the others I have not tried yet!

Ya, thanks Californian.. Ive been on the look out for new shampoo's etc.. aswell so this is great
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back