Best Heat Protectant Spray?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like Amika and 12 Benefits blow drying spray. I just need a few spritz on the ends before blow drying. Have to be careful though not to over spray because they both contain oils.

I use Carols Daughter Macadamia Heat Protection Serum  and I am very satisfied with the results.. I tried the Syoss, but it didn't go well with my hair, my scalp got itchy and dandruff appeared..

There may b hundreds of hair protectant spray out there in the market but in my opinion RPR Hair Care Protect spray. As a result of that spray, I got fabulous hairs, and lower down the hair fall ratio. I have found this product literally helpful. Its been around 4 months or so I am using it with full satisfaction.

Love offers, try me. Love skin care, moisture bound skin energy mist by Amore Pacific*, Cynthia Rowley stains, HIGHLIGHTERS and such, cucumber gel mask,

Epic hair curling fail, this video is so funny. This youtuber has a really good personality that gets you really into the video, you just have to watch it until the very end though..TRUST ME

Last edited by a moderator:
Most products claim to protect the hair against heat damage, but in fact they coat the hair and give a temporary illusion of the hair being smooth and silky even healthy. I haven't found a miracle heat protectant as of yet, the best thing to do is oil your hair with coconut oil after every wash, this will strengthen your, and lock in moisture. Limit the use of all heat appliances. I fell into traps of purchasing many products that ended up in the bin.

Most products claim to protect the hair against heat damage, but in fact they coat the hair and give a temporary illusion of the hair being smooth and silky even healthy. I haven't found a miracle heat protectant as of yet, the best thing to do is oil your hair with coconut oil after every wash, this will strengthen your, and lock in moisture. Limit the use of all heat appliances. I fell into traps of purchasing many products that ended up in the bin.
I have been using Pro Naturals Moroccan argan oil as a leave in treatment applied to damp hair before blow drying & heat styling and I have been using this every time I shampoo my hair since 2014. I have not suffered any heat damage to date, normally shampoo every 4th day

Heat protectant is a product that reduces damage to your hair when used before heat styling

It’s often a spray, cream, or serum that you leave in your hair (damp or dry), 
Heat protectants add a barrier between your styling tool and your hair, sealing in moisture and fending off frizz.
When Do I Use Heat Protectant?
Depending on the type of heat protectant, you may apply it on damp hair or dry hair before using any hot tools, including blow dryers, curling irons, and straightening irons. 
Apply section by section, and comb through to distribute the product evenly.

This are some of the best  heat protectant spray , among them Pai-shau is one of the Chemical-free product.
Benefits of this product is Signature Tea Complex , Color safe, Keratin safe, Vegan, Cruelty free Paraben Free Sulfate Free

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back