Best makeup brushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta add my new Urban Decay Blush Brush to the mix. After reading Carmindy's 2009 "5 Minute Face" book, I decided to give a blush brush a try for use with my (pressed) powder. Fab idea. Works great! Super soft, and cruelty free! I think I'll be buying a few more of their brushes. They rival, dare I say it, my Too Faced "teddy bear hair" brushes!
smile.gif

I love the brushes at The Powder Room. I used to use MAC brushes when working and changed to these brushes. The quality is the same or better and the prices are way better. www.thepowderroom-salonretial.com

Stigma brushes are really good and well priced.

Generally with makeup and makeup brushes I believe you get what you pay for but these are actually well priced for a full set.

http://www.sigmabeauty.com/

Affiliate link removed.

I dont compromise when it comes to brushes. I use high end makeup and only the best brushes. Brushes cost alot for a reason. You really do get what you pay for! Would you rather have one that you paid more but will last for years to come or one that will shed on you the first day you buy it?

So when it comes to brushes or even makeup tems, I dont recommend cheaper alternatives.

I also dunno why some people use Sonia Kashuk, true she has some good brushes. However, many of them are very abrasive/rough. Its like using a mini broomstick on your lid! I would definetly not advise people to use it. With the prices she sells them for, you might as well chip in $4 more and get MAC or any other high end brand of makeup brushes

High end MAC & Bobbi Brown are great, but I've purchased Aveda & Bare Escentual brushes and I love them. SO soft yet firm and not flimsy.

I have a Makeup Brush Set that I picked up, but I also have some MAC and Bobbi Brown brushes that I use for eyeshadow and eyeliner.  I have a new synthetic Kabuki that is super soft that I like too.  I like to pick up new brushes and test them out.  Sigma is a good alternative to MAC.

I just got 'ebelin powder brush' at dm in germany and it's really awesome. it costs about 3$ and i think it's better than an expensive brush, like mac. 

yeah soft dome brush used for eye shades,it makes a much smoother combined look.It is used for mixing darkness under the temple, implementing a smoother quantity of shade in the anti aging, and even for implementing powdered ingredients under the sight to avoid that forming ridges. throughout the day.

yeah MUG Soft Dome Brush for eye shades,it makes a much smoother combined look.It is used for mixing darkness under the temple, implementing a smoother quantity of shade in the anti aging, and even for implementing powdered ingredients under the sight to avoid that forming ridges. throughout the day.

I'm a Sigma girl all the way. I know they're over hyped esp. on Youtube. but they're hyped about for a reason and that's because they're amazing! They are MUCH softer than any MAC brush i've ever felt. I don't use MAC, and that's because i find that they're not dense enough to fulfill what I want out of my brushes. Sigma's are all 100 percent perfect in that area, in the softness scale, and the pricing is right in the middle and perfect for a brush that will last for ages!

Thanks for the information. I like this post and your ideal info. It will helps me for beuaty  products.

For my foundation i use EcoTools bamboo foundation brush and its soft, affordable ($8), blends well and doesn't shed ever :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I highly recommend it

SIGMA is my no.1 alternative to MAC!!!

I have all sorts of brushes including ELF, BH cosmetics, Urban Decay, MAC, Real Techniques, Eco Tools...

My favorite besides MAC is my sigma eye brushes. They are nice and soft and the handles are solid and long

so they are easy to use.

I have the full set of Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman and I have to say they are so incredibaly soft and lightweight

and excellent quality too. They are my second favorite!!

I love the ecotools bronzer retracable brush.  Its soft and works really well!  Its also reasonably priced!

Latest posts

Back