Best pickup line

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys ,I thought it might be funny to hear the greatest pickup line you ever heard,or the nastiest. Once i went into a corner deli and there were a few young guys prob in ther early 2o's and when I walked by,
icon_eek.gif
one of them said,"Somebodys d*** just got hard in here".I was so shocked that I couldnt even yell at the guy.Is that gross or what?

Ones I know are:

• There gotta be a keg in your pants, coz I wanna tap that ass
  • Do you know, your hair and my pillow are perfectly colour coordinated.
  • If you were a car, I'd wax and ride you all over town.
  • If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?
  • I like every bone in your body especially mine.
LOLOL those are funny

Originally Posted by nydoll23

Hey guys ,I thought it might be funny to hear the greatest pickup line you ever heard,or the nastiest. Once i went into a corner deli and there were a few young guys prob in ther early 2o's and when I walked by,
icon_eek.gif
one of them said,"Somebodys d*** just got hard in here".I was so shocked that I couldnt even yell at the guy.Is that gross or what?

Are you a surgeon? Cause you've just took my heart away!

Excuse me, but I think I dropped something ... My Jaw !!!

Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It is just like a French kiss, but down under.

Sex is like Pringles: once you pop, you can't stop.

If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.

When God made you, he was showing off.

This is my fav:

Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only TEN I SEE!
icon_lol.gif

It's stupid and cheesy but I love it!

"That shirt is very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too!"

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
  • There gotta be a keg in your pants, coz I wanna tap that ass!
OMG Tony, I thought a guy in my college dorm made that one up! So great to here it again, lol! Here's another:

"Does your daddy work for Kodak? 'Cause damn girl, you're well developed!!"

oh my gosh how funny!! I wished I would get such pickup lines, I´d laugh my ass off, cause they´re pretty original. especially the dirty ones
icon_lol.gif

I only get stupid ones. not worth mentioning. (plus, I don´t know if they translate into english *g*)

Latest posts

Back