Quantcast

Best waterproof mascara?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I have very oily skin AND SENSITVE EYES.
I'm looking for a great waterproof mascara that won't irritate my eyes or dry my lashes.
Channel waterproof is amazing but $52. Ouch!
Anyone found a great waterproof mascara for oily skin. For less than $30?
Most waterproof mascaras start giving me racoon eyes after 3 hours. Help!

Attachments

Reaction score
omg, I LIVE for waterproof mascara! It's my only trick to keep my lashes curled all day . I wasn't blessed with cute long lashes.. ahah only straight ones ;(

I use Maybelline - Total temptation (waterproof) or L'oreal -Volume Millions (waterproof)

Waterproof mascara should not transfer to your under eyes, well i've never had that problem.. but you did mention you have oily skin.. but still, that shouldn't be able to happen. The thing with waterproof mascara is that.. because it's splash proof.. it will dry out your lashes no matter what.. due to the formula, so I don't think theres any way around that and because you have sensative eyes, I recommend using an oil balm like Zero Balm cleanser to remove it after to avoid harsh rubbing has they are harder to remove off too.

Hopefully that help xx

Reaction score
I used to only be able to wear waterproof mascara otherwise my curled lashes would droop right back down. It’s only been the last year or so that I’ve started playing with regular mascara again and I’m noticing my lashes are staying curled...sometimes.
The wp mascaras I love or the whispies (purple wand) or colossal (yellow wand) by I believe Maybeline. But yes, you need to use a very good makeup remover to lessen the damage to your lashes. Good luck.

Latest posts