Best waterproof mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have very oily skin AND SENSITVE EYES.
I'm looking for a great waterproof mascara that won't irritate my eyes or dry my lashes.
Channel waterproof is amazing but $52. Ouch!
Anyone found a great waterproof mascara for oily skin. For less than $30?
Most waterproof mascaras start giving me racoon eyes after 3 hours. Help!

Attachments

• how-to-avoid-raccoon-eyes-while-tanning-1.jpg
    how-to-avoid-raccoon-eyes-while-tanning-1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 18
omg, I LIVE for waterproof mascara! It's my only trick to keep my lashes curled all day . I wasn't blessed with cute long lashes.. ahah only straight ones ;(

I use Maybelline - Total temptation (waterproof) or L'oreal -Volume Millions (waterproof)

Waterproof mascara should not transfer to your under eyes, well i've never had that problem.. but you did mention you have oily skin.. but still, that shouldn't be able to happen. The thing with waterproof mascara is that.. because it's splash proof.. it will dry out your lashes no matter what.. due to the formula, so I don't think theres any way around that and because you have sensative eyes, I recommend using an oil balm like Zero Balm cleanser to remove it after to avoid harsh rubbing has they are harder to remove off too.

Hopefully that help xx

I used to only be able to wear waterproof mascara otherwise my curled lashes would droop right back down. It’s only been the last year or so that I’ve started playing with regular mascara again and I’m noticing my lashes are staying curled...sometimes.
The wp mascaras I love or the whispies (purple wand) or colossal (yellow wand) by I believe Maybeline. But yes, you need to use a very good makeup remover to lessen the damage to your lashes. Good luck.

Ah, I've learned. The ingredients for most/all mascaras is generally the same. I've tried many, including more expensive brands, e.g., Chanel, Lancome, Anastasia, but if you look for the formula you want, you can find it with Maybelline, Cover Girl, Loreal, etc. Also, if you want to curl your natural lashes, warm you lash curler before you apply to your lashes (grab your hair dryer).

Ah, I've learned. The ingredients for most/all mascaras is generally the same. I've tried many, including more expensive brands, e.g., Chanel, Lancome, Anastasia, but if you look for the formula you want, you can find it with Maybelline, Cover Girl, Loreal, etc. Also, if you want to curl your natural lashes, warm you lash curler before you apply to your lashes (grab your hair dryer).
This is the best answer I've seen this week! Thank you ☺️

Hello! Loreal Paris’ Lash Paradise mascara is very good. It is waterproof and gives you both length and volume. It actually looks like you are wearing fake eyelashes. Maybelline also have some good options. It’s Sky High mascara is good too.

Latest posts

Back