Quantcast

Beyond the Zone products

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
For some reason I can't write reviews right now, so I just wanted to write that I love Beyond the Zone hair products! I got a bunch last week because I have to do alot of hair styling this week and every product I've used so far does exactly what it says it will. The only one I don't like is Smooth Shot and only cuz it has a funky smell, but as far as its performance-it rocks...it smooths out and shines up even my hair(which is a big ball of frizzy curls lately) I've tried about 10 different products so far and I love them all. I've been using the Noodle Head stuff on my own hair for a while and I like the cream and the spray. Everything else I've been trying out has worked well with all types of hair and it all costs about $5 or less.

Reaction score
I agree... BTZ makes some really nice stuff!! I also use noodle head and the "gunk" removing green shampoo
Their stuff is reasonably priced, and available at Sally's.

Liz

Reaction score
interesting! what does the noodle one do?

i have slight waves and layers and it just turns it a frizzy mess

Reaction score
I use Noodlehead and the blue anti frizz one (can't think of the name)... I LOVE the anti-frizz one though because it also gives great shine in addition to controlling my frizz... very important in VA humidity... especially when airdrying...

Reaction score
interesting,this will come in handy when i have that lion king look,lol

Reaction score
so weird because i have/had 2 products (swapped one away) and none worked. one is the volumizing mousse (which i'll give another shot) and a knock-off of tigi's party something.

Latest posts