Big haul today ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well after saying I wasn't really going to get any of the MAC blush doubles they did find their way into my shopping bag. Here's what I bought:

MAC e/l pencil - minted

MAC e/s - shimmermoss

MAC blush duo - Blossom Up/Rose Hip

MAC eye brush #239

MAC blush brush #116

Stila e/s duo - Twilight/Sapphire

Stila e/s duo - Platinum/Pot Pourri

Stila Glaze l/l - Pink

Stila all over shimmer eyes - *6 and *9

Trish McEvoy petite brush set.

Origins High Potency Night A Mins Cream

I'm going to sort out my notepad in the next few days so I'll put pics in there.

WOAH Lea! Nice haul.. Guess what i got in todays post. NARS SIN BLUSH!! I arrived home to your swap package this evening! I wont touch anything til you get my end though so let me know when it arrives!

Originally Posted by Laura Guess what i got in todays post. NARS SIN BLUSH!! I arrived home to your swap package this evening! I wont touch anything til you get my end though so let me know when it arrives! Glad it arrived safely. Sorry for the tons of parcel tape. I'll let you know as soon as it gets here.

Fab hauls girls!!

I am so going to have to check the doubles out, SOON!! Pinkerpeach/Trustband looks lovely.

I received my Stila AOS's in the post this morning - stunning!

Fun!!! Very nice stuff!
smile.gif

Trish, I love my peachykeen blush...hope you do too!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Well after saying I wasn't really going to get any of the MAC blush doubles they did find their way into my shopping bag. Here's what I bought:
MAC e/l pencil - minted

MAC e/s - shimmermoss

MAC eye brush #239

MAC blush brush #116

Stila Glaze l/l - Pink

I'm going to sort out my notepad in the next few days so I'll put pics in there.

Nice!!! I really like Shimmermoss. I want to get the minted liner and have been checking out the Stila glazes. lucky.
I recently got the blush brush and it's really nice! gets the right area of the cheek so there's not blush everywhere. lol.

Originally Posted by Trisha OK I went a-hauling with Lea and didnt get much! x

MAC Blush Duos in Primpin/Golden Kitty and Pinkerpeach/Trustfund

Revlon Fabulash (its quite good not as good as YSL tho)

Revlon SL l/g - Cherries In The Glow

And got a swap package with MAC Peachykeen blush! x

Haul2.jpg

i really like peechykeen. it's my pinky blush.

Wow!! What a haul!! You got some really nice stuff there, kiddo!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Well after saying I wasn't really going to get any of the MAC blush doubles they did find their way into my shopping bag. Here's what I bought:
MAC e/l pencil - minted

MAC e/s - shimmermoss

MAC eye brush #239

MAC blush brush #116

Stila Glaze l/l - Pink

Dude!! Nice haul! I really like that brush set. Must be nice to have someone to makeup shop with. I'm the ONLY one in my circle that's into makeup so I always shop solo.
icon_sad.gif
Anyway.... GREAT HAUL!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha OK I went a-hauling with Lea and didnt get much! x
Trish McEvoy Petite Brush Set

Haul.jpg

And

MAC Blush Duos in Primpin/Golden Kitty and Pinkerpeach/Trustfund

Revlon Fabulash (its quite good not as good as YSL tho)

Revlon SL l/g - Cherries In The Glow

And got a swap package with MAC Peachykeen blush! x

Haul2.jpg

Nice hauls guys!!! You two must be double-trouble shopping together!! I'd probably end up buying WAY too much if I went shopping with you guys! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was at Ulta the other day exchanging my UD Primer Potion (they gave me another one~ Yeah!) So I got some e/s's while I was there: a light baby blue (since I was searching for a good one online w/o luck - its really pretty!) A Coral color (since I lost the auction on Ebay for the MAC Pro one) and just a dark greyish w/ a hint of dark mauve shimmer. I also got my ebay stuff in the mail - the Electro sky (which does look better on than in the pot... less scary! lol) and my first 'piggie'! which is very dark~!! lol will have to experiment! lol heres a pic...

Nice haul everyone! Janelle - I am glad that you decided to give UD PP another try.

Originally Posted by Trisha Yep its great to go shopping with someone who loves MU too! I think I was quite restrained (read: Trisha has no ££!!) I think we just need to avoid the Trish McEvoy counter in future 'cos that seems to be where it turns into "I'll have what she's having". I love the brushes, was playing about with them this morning. I have tried to put pics of stuff in my notepad, but the adding pics pop-up menu doesn't seem to be working for me so no luck so far.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I have tried to put pics of stuff in my notepad, but the adding pics pop-up menu doesn't seem to be working for me so no luck so far. Do you have a pop-up blocker??? Try disabling it if you do so it will allow the window to come up.
redface.gif

Latest posts

Back