Biggest Regret (make up wise!)..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Casper the ghost foundation (I'm pretty tough to match). MAs kept convincing me it would "brighten me up." Uh, no just made me look like a ghost. I have so many terrible pictures. No wonder I rarely wear it now.

when i first got into makeup, i'd put foundation on, then rub pressed powder into my skin. i'd take the puff that would come with the powder and drag it across my skin. i'd look so orange. i definitely learned from that!

I too have done the whole blue eyeshadow thing. But I have a really fair complexion, and done right, this sort of makeup actually looks really good on me. But my biggest beauty blunder would have to be back in 7th grade. It was around the Christmas season so I was feeling extra cheerful. Then I ended up wearing these crazy plaid red pants I had with a pretty blue christmas sweater. I looked very festive. To make matters worse I ended up making myself look like a crack whore with the makeup that I ended up wearing. When I was younger I went through a red lipstick faze. My mom, knowing that I looked really stupid, let me do what I wanted to do and experiment, so I wore my usual red lipstick and then because I was feeling so festive I decided to wear some really crazy looking navy blue eyeshadow as well. I looked so bright. I thought I looked fabulous until one of my friends came and asked me who taught me how to do my makeup. And then she told me that I looked like a hooker.

I would really like to forget this whole story, but looking back on it now it's kind of funny!

LOL, funny story!
icon_lol.gif

Hmmm... a lot of ladies have done the blue e/s thing, huh? I've never looked good in blue so I've mostly stayed away.

I do have this amusing story... about 2 years ago, I decided that I wanted to give blus e/s a shot. So I went to the MAC counter and asked a guy to help me pick a blue eye look. He tried a few things on me and I didn't love it but I bought "Tilt" anyway. I then decided to walk aroung the rest of the mall. Everyone I passed STARED at me. OMG, I felt like a freak.
icon_eek.gif
I checked myself out in Fredrick's of Hollywood and then asked the cashier for a tissue. She didn't have any but said, "What is it for, your eyes?" OMG, I didn't know it looked so horrible! I truthfully looked like I tried to copy Mimi's eye look (from the Drew Carey show). SOOOOOOOOO embarassing!
redface.gif

Latest posts

Back