Biotherm's Aquasource Non Stop for combination/oily skins!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think is the best moisturizer in the market!!! It's perfect for those who has combination and oily skin and they want a moisturizer and not just an oil-free lotion!!!Also is perfect for sensitives skins like mine!! Perfect for winter and summer! I want to know that every girl who has oily and sensitive skin like mine and don't waste your money in more expensive brands like Lancome,Clinique,Chanel and Estee Lauder! Is just PERFECT!!!!!!!
icon_lol.gif
:icon_love

Originally Posted by Sophia I think is the best moisturizer in the market!!! It's perfect for those who has combination and oily skin and they want a moisturizer and not just an oil-free lotion!!!Also is perfect for sensitives skins like mine!! Perfect for winter and summer! I want to know that every girl who has oily and sensitive skin like mine and don't waste your money in more expensive brands like Lancome,Clinique,Chanel and Estee Lauder! Is just PERFECT!!!!!!!
icon_lol.gif
:icon_love HELLLLL YEAH GIRL~!!!!!!

omg!! ever since i tried it, it's been the best moisturizer i have ever tried. i trust biotherm alot because it was created by a biologist , using thermal spring water (mineral water) in all their products!!

you should really try their compact foundation for oily skin!! just brought it today ^^ love it!

I don't think here in Greece this product has arrive yet but I want to try their liquid foundation for oily skins I think is called Sense Matte! Have you try it?

Originally Posted by Sophia I don't think here in Greece this product has arrive yet but I want to try their liquid foundation for oily skins I think is called Sense Matte! Have you try it? yes, and i think it's pretty good and worth the price. right now i am using the compact foundation for oily skin cause i need more coverage for my acne scars -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
you can check it out, and order online like i always do:

www.biotherm.com

Latest posts

Back