biotin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've been taking biotin for my hair mostly because it's getting very thin, for some reason, and i got my friend to start taking it, too, because she wanted to grow hers out, as well. then, her mom said her cousin took those vitamins and instead of his hair on his head growing, the hair on his body grew a lot more.

do you think that would happen to females?

when you take biotin, ALL the hair on your body grows faster. there is no way for the body to know you only want the hair on your head to grow. I wish it would though!!!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I def. noticed my hair on legs, bikini area etc. growing faster!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by destiny when you take biotin, ALL the hair on your body grows faster. there is no way for the body to know you only want the hair on your head to grow. I wish it would though!!!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I def. noticed my hair on legs, bikini area etc. growing faster!
icon_evil.gif
i figured as much, but never thought it'd go at the same rate as my hair.
thanks!

Originally Posted by MAC Yes I have taken it and it does improve gthe growth rate significantly! Especially DOWN THERE lol LOL!
how long did it take for everything to grow significantly?

Originally Posted by MAC well a month or so, are you looking to grow it DOWN THERE? lol no! why would i wanna do that? LOL

Originally Posted by Naturally Your not going to grow hair in places you wouldn't normally have grown hair ...like everyone else said ..your hair will grow faster ...but you aren't going to grow a beard or mustache. That would be if you were taking testosterone....which sometimes women do have those mustache's and beards because of hormonal inbalance! oh, yeah, i knew about the not growing hair in places i normally wouldn't, but was curious about the places i do. thanks!

Jen, what are you noticing with the Biotin? Just hair getting longer, quicker? I've looked for Biotin in CVS, Duane Reade, etc, but no luck. Where did you get it? And are the hair, nail, skin pills worse, just as good or better?

Originally Posted by Sofia Jen, what are you noticing with the Biotin? Just hair getting longer, quicker? I've looked for Biotin in CVS, Duane Reade, etc, but no luck. Where did you get it? And are the hair, nail, skin pills worse, just as good or better? i buy them on puritan.com. right now, there's a sale for buy 1, get 2 free, so you should definitely check it out!
read my review here...

https://www.makeuptalk.com/reviews/sh...10&pro_id=3629

hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back