Birchbox Anniversary Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I check the e-mail associated with my main Birchbox account once every week or so. Today was the day this week.  Lo & behold I got a 40-month anniversary code on May 28.  It expired May 29.  It was code BESTDAYEVER & 25% off.  Never got a previous e-mail.  I am ticked because I have 500 in points and I've been waiting for a code to use.

I'm going to call Birchbox CS tomorrow and see if they'll apply the code to my order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the 21 month code is now TAKE21OFF. I got it on the last day I could use it last month so I missed out! Hoping it will magically work again around the 15th of this month like they used to!

I called on Tuesday and placed my order over the phone.  The Birchbox CS rep. applied the code before checkout & my order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow via UPS.  
Nice! I'll do that if the code doesn't work again around the 16th or so like they've been known to. Glad they applied it for you.

I got my sweet16 code but don't know what to buy. The wording suggests it is 25% off one item not your order, which would suggest I should get one big item. I was thinking of the Library of Flowers Field kit but couldn't decide on a scent. Or the Jouer kit. Any chance they might invent a new LE box soon?

I got my sweet16 code but don't know what to buy. The wording suggests it is 25% off one item not your order, which would suggest I should get one big item. I was thinking of the Library of Flowers Field kit but couldn't decide on a scent. Or the Jouer kit. Any chance they might invent a new LE box soon?
I have the Jouer kit and it is nice but just keep in mind it's VERY small!  The whole thing snapped together fits in my hand and I'm not a professional basketball player :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Also I had a horrible time getting the pressed powder and bronzer out of the pan.  Finally gave up and moved on to something else.

I just used mine on my whole order

Thanks. After I re-read the fine print and it does say a full size order not product. I keep adding and removing things from my cart. There is a new perfect blow out kit, but it has a lot of items I've already sampled and Ulta has one for $8. Some holiday stuff appeared as of this morning so I will probably wait as long as I can before I decide. I know the magical holy grail item will appear as soon as I use the code.    

Thanks. After I re-read the fine print and it does say a full size order not product. I keep adding and removing things from my cart. There is a new perfect blow out kit, but it has a lot of items I've already sampled and Ulta has one for $8. Some holiday stuff appeared as of this morning so I will probably wait as long as I can before I decide. I know the magical holy grail item will appear as soon as I use the code.    
I just bought a beauty blender and they came out with the beauty blender with a gift sub offer. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Go figure

Back