Birchbox April 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, ladies!

I've just resubbed to birchbox after over a year ago I cancelled. My question is: I subbed for Mad Men box (Just because I'm crazy for this show) will I automatically get this box, or the normal random one? I read somewhere and it said I have to sub before 21st to get that box.

Thanks!

WOO IM ACES! so excited! i feel like it took me forever to get there, then after the new year i got the rug pulled from under me and had to start all over :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but there now! 

*sample choice date isnt revealed yet? hmmm strange

*/\/\/\/\/\ you will get a march box thisisnotpimwee, you will probably get a tracking number a day or two before they charge you on the first for aprils box

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, ladies!

I've just resubbed to birchbox after over a year ago I cancelled. My question is: I subbed for Mad Men box (Just because I'm crazy for this show) will I automatically get this box, or the normal random one? I read somewhere and it said I have to sub before 21st to get that box.

Thanks!
If you don't get the email you could contact CS and tell them you are a huge fan of the show and signed back up in the hopes of getting that box.  

Thank you ladies for response. i saw that Birchbox starts to have better and bigger samples now and I hope to get something nice. Back in 2013 when I received my one and only box, it was soooo tiny :/

Hello, ladies!

Thanks!
If you want to ensure getting the curated box, you should refer a friend to get your sample choice e-mail 1 day earlier than non-Aces since usually curated boxes sell out within the first day.

You will receive a welcome box for March and another box (hopefully the curated) for April, both will probably arrive within the same week (yay!) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, I would suggest following Birchbox Facebook feed on the early sample choice day to see if others are receiving their e-mails so that you can contact CS if you don't receive yours.

Good luck.

I know this is the April thread, but I just finally got my March box! Whew that took forever which is so unusual for me, but I think I understand what the hold up might've been now. I originally ordered a pair of the Birchbox Plus earbuds but then changed my mind and emailed them to cancel it. The rep repsonded that the order was cancelled and I would not be billed for the earbuds, and I wasn't. But guess what? My box arrived yesterday afternoon and packaged up with it was the earbuds! I feel terrible eeeek. They have sent me random extras before by mistake and whenever I email I'm just told to keep them, so I'm sure they'll do the same this time, but I'm going to email just in case.

I still haven't received my Birchbox on my second account that I picked a Birchbox plus item for. Unless the plus items are amazing this month I am not sure if I will pick one just because it takes so much longer to receive.

the video is up!!!

TWO Mad Men boxes - one New York, one LA. Sample choice is as expected.

As soon as she picked up the non-set box I was like "is that Rifle?" SO CUTE. Resisting that tote will be difficult...

I like that there is two curated boxes, and I'm leaning towards the New York one. I really want to try out the brow gel and I think the Liz Earle eyebright looks interesting.

Latest posts

Back