Birchbox April 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@Sunfish seems like you got the most out of one can get from Birchbox CS nowadays :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do notice a significant decline in the friendliness and helpfulness of the reps, especially since late February.

I am afraid this, along with decreased sample quality, is one of the side effects of the corporatization. They want to increase profit margins which mostly translates into lowering customer satisfaction :/

Here is your box 26 https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/april-2015/april-2015-bb26 
I agree- I've had a handful of issues in the past year or so. Nothing major, but I've noticed a big change in their CS reps recently.

I am an Ace, chose my sample early (Jane Iredale) and received a box with the Jouer AND the Pop Beauty Shadows...but not Jane Iredale sample. I shot them a message about it and it took them quite a while to respond. When they finally did, I got a one sentence response about giving me 50 BB points and that they were out of the jane Iredale. No actual apology or explanation as to why they consistently mess up sample choices. They really need to hold back some of the sample choice items so that when things like this happen they can send the right sample to people.

I agree- I've had a handful of issues in the past year or so. Nothing major, but I've noticed a big change in their CS reps recently.

I am an Ace, chose my sample early (Jane Iredale) and received a box with the Jouer AND the Pop Beauty Shadows...but not Jane Iredale sample. I shot them a message about it and it took them quite a while to respond. When they finally did, I got a one sentence response about giving me 50 BB points and that they were out of the jane Iredale. No actual apology or explanation as to why they consistently mess up sample choices. They really need to hold back some of the sample choice items so that when things like this happen they can send the right sample to people.
I've also noticed a CS change.  Or, at least, greater inconsistency with the reps.

I messaged a rep about a kind of crummy pick 2 that I received with an order I placed- I wasn't looking for points or anything, just suggesting that they avoid sending two similar products (in my case, 2 lotions, one of which I had received in another pick 2).  The response was sort of short and made me feel like they saw me as being super complainy when I wasn't trying to be. I don't know, it just rubbed me the wrong way I guess. 

Back