Birchbox August 2016 Sample Choice **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've never been one to have sensitive skin (that I know of) but the Acure wipes irritated my skin--warm, "tingling" sensation around my eyes and it left my nose and cheeks red and irritated. I figured because these were vegan, organic, paraben free, sulfate free....etc. I wouldn't have any problems but I did. I had been using that Marcelle micellar water the past month which is for sensitive skin maybe I just got used to it. Anyone else have issues with the Acure wipes? I'd hate to not get to use them all because it's a huuuuge sample!
I had the same problem when I received another kind of Acure wipes (green packaging). I was puzzled as well since there shouldn't be any irritant in it but apparently it has some sort of alcohol :/

My box arrived Monday, I was also lucky enough not to have the smashed bronzer/highlighter.

I haven't tried the wipes but I'll let you know if they affect me. I don't typically have sensitive skin.

IMG_1741.JPG

The acure cleansing towelettes did nothing to remove my makeup...  Maybe it's just me, but my mascara and eyeliner stayed PUT.  It was awful :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Same here, the Acure didn't really remove anything that I needed it to remove, I like the scent though. And I still haven't tried the drink mix they sent, maybe I'll toss it into the swap box this fall.

Back