Birchbox March 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just reserved the necklace so much for my no buy.
Did you get a confirmation e-mail? Because I would like to reserve it too, but don't want to try too early

** EDIT ** When you go on the website - a banner comes up on the top saying that you can reserve your March Birchbox Plus, so I guess we are good to reserve!**

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying really hard not to add anything this month....let's see how long I can hold out lol

I'm planning on reserving the it's a 10!

I love the idea of the candle and I love that scarf! But I can't ever get myself to order a plus item. Meh.

That necklace is pretty, but I rem last time it was offered as a plus item someone here pointed out how phallic it looks

Curated box on my main. I think I already own 2 of the 3 hair sample choices. I will leave my secondary up to chance, I guess. Is there a way to use points on the add-ons?  I do need a good pair of earbuds.

I can't seem to make the video play on my computer. Can someone tell me what the choices are? I saw the picture of the curated box that was posted but nothing else. Thanks in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't seem to make the video play on my computer. Can someone tell me what the choices are? I saw the picture of the curated box that was posted but nothing else. Thanks in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
The options for extras are (The selection are up online on BB website):

a candle

hair twist ties

headphones

Chloe & Isabella Necklace

A Scarf

A Pouch

I'm still holding strong, not adding anything on my effort to cut back. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I can't seem to make the video play on my computer. Can someone tell me what the choices are? I saw the picture of the curated box that was posted but nothing else. Thanks in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sample choices are:

Beauty Protecter hair oil

Amika blow-out spray

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in treatment

I love the idea of the candle and I love that scarf! But I can't ever get myself to order a plus item. Meh.

That necklace is pretty, but I rem last time it was offered as a plus item someone here pointed out how phallic it looks now that's all I see. Lol. I do like it regardless, if I owned it I would wear it, however I wont be purchasing it anytime soon.
Thanks for that. Now I see it, too. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hopefully the wider angle of the chain when it's actually on will draw the eye out and make the, uh, 'family jewels' a little more 'family-friendly', lol

March is my birthday month - and I was hoping for something great :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not feeling the curated box

As for the PYS - hair products are not my fave.

I really like the 10 - but I just bought a value pack (2 bottles) during a sale at Target.

The others don't really interest me.

I might leave both boxes to chance this month ( instead of just my 2nd account) - the one time I chose the PYS on my 1st account, I got one of the worst boxes!

That necklace is pretty, but I rem last time it was offered as a plus item someone here pointed out how phallic it looks now that's all I see. Lol. I do like it regardless, if I owned it I would wear it, however I wont be purchasing it anytime soon.

Thanks for that. Now I see it, too. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hopefully the wider angle of the chain when it's actually on will draw the eye out and make the, uh, 'family jewels' a little more 'family-friendly', lol
I don't see it at all! All I see is a gorgeous unique crystal necklace  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I caved in and reserved it. My First Birchbox Plus add on!!  :drive:

I think I will get Amika on my main Aces account and It's a 10 on my second. I really want to try both and since they are all the same product type there isn't a chance some box combos will have all the PYSs.  

Also, are we going to nickname the Beauty Solutions the BS box? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a Birchbox addiction
Well, you're in the right place. Help yourself to the coffee.   :hehe:

I think I will get Amika on my main Aces account and It's a 10 on my second. I really want to try both and since they are all the same product type there isn't a chance some box combos will have all the PYSs.  

Also, are we going to nickname the Beauty Solutions the BS box? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hahaha, the BS box - OMG yes!!!!

I *might* pick the BS box on one of my accounts. I am excited by (and would use) the Dear Clark and Whish Body butter, I am less excited by the Supergoop eye and DermaE face cream, but would use them, and while I have enough blush in my stash to keep a South Beach drag show going strong for a decade, that Laura Geller pink one looks sooo pretty... 

Want the BS box, mostly because of the Whish and Dear Clark. But I'd also like to activate my two subs that I canceled at the beginning of February to make sure I stopped Birchbox hoarding....obviously that just made things harder to continue my 3 box chaos. Hello, my name is Zillah and I am also a Birchbox addict. 

Thanks for that. Now I see it, too. :p

I reserved the necklace last night, in a spastic "ooh, shiny!!" reflex.

But I do TOTALLY see it now, and can't un-see it, like a Freudian Magic Eye puzzle. I'm ok with that though, because as far as dick talismans go, this is the fanciest one I've ever seen...  :blush2:

necklace.jpg

Back